Never control your foid

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
i’ve seen people talk about how they tell their partner when they don’t like something and that “communication is key” and that brought me to make this post. i’ve been thinking about it for a while but

you should never ever control her, not because it’s bad, but for your own good. let her do things on her own, and if she cheats you’ll see the type of girl she is. i used to be a really controlling guy when i was younger, and guess what? my ex still cheated , just was a lot more careful and sneaky with it. being controlling will make you look like a fool, and will LOWKEY give her validation as she’ll see that you care about what she’s doing and scared to lose her etc, never do this, let her think you don’t give a fuck, as males were supposed to be the head of relationship, this means we’re supposed to also act dominant and calm at all times, if you’re making yourself look desperate and start being controlling she’ll eventually find you feminine. keep it cool and lean more towards the nonchalant side ykwim.

don’t be afraid of her cheating, because if she does then she isn’t the one regardless, never keep her from doing anything, and i mean ANYTHING, just sit back and watch, see the type of whore you’re dating. let her do anything she wants to do, if she cheats, find yourself someone better but don’t ever demasculate yourself with feminine behavior such as asking her to not do something because you’re not confident in yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and lemonnz
Yeah I don’t understand muzzies controlling their wives when she secretly fucks Chad either way

• +1
Reactions: Acion and swt
if you already fucked who cares what they do ngl

• +1
Reactions: swt
cucks.org
no bro it’s about not making yourself look like an idiot

“please don’t cheat on me :feelswah:

“please don’t go to the club with your friends there’s probably chads there :feelswah::feelswah:

“please don’t have male friends im scared of you cheating :feelswah:

like nigga she’s gonna get grossed out that’s feminine as hell

if u don’t like it just leave her, but don’t attempt to control her it makes you look foolish, it’s about you not her