never cut / shave your babyhairs at your hairline off...

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
I had to cut my hairline baby hairs down to a very short length because they were uneven af, only now my hairline looks so much more high up and receded :feelsrope:
learn from my mistake boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 6723
They will grow back, aply garlic before sleep and dont touch it ever again 'least you have hope unllke me

They will grow back, aply garlic before sleep and dont touch it ever again 'least you have hope unllke me
Apply garlic bro works fr me

I had to cut my hairline baby hairs down to a very short length because they were uneven af, only now my hairline looks so much more high up and receded :feelsrope:
learn from my mistake boyos
tbh i wish i never even got lineups. use to have a nice low hairline, but every time my barber was lining me up, he would push back my hairline and overtime, it just wouldn't grow back :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, Deleted member 6380 and Effortless
same happened to me. my forehead used to fit 3 fingers. I cut it cuz it was uneven then only did I realise a day later in a pic that my forehead could now fit 4.5 fingers.

In my case they grew back thicker and my hairline looks uneven now

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
tbh i wish i never even got lineups. use to have a nice low hairline, but every time my barber was lining me up, he would push back my hairline and overtime, it just wouldn't grow back :feelswah:
fuck that must be suifuel, in my case I can still see those babyhairs but they're very short so i'm hoping they'll grow back now

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I ALSO HAVE THESE BABY HAIRS

DOES IT MEAN MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

??????? WHY DO I HAVE THEM

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
try microneedling your scalp around the hairline area tbh, there might be some hair follicles trapped inside the skin

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I ALSO HAVE THESE BABY HAIRS

DOES IT MEAN MY HAIRLINE IS RECEDING

??????? WHY DO I HAVE THEM
dunno but you'll look like you're receding if u cut them

• +1
try microneedling your scalp around the hairline area tbh, there might be some hair follicles trapped inside the skin
BRO

You're done punk, you're done for. Get down to the ground little boy.

• JFL