Never Eat GUMMY BEARS in class

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Social Theorist
I was in class eating gummy bears with the bag in my backpack reaching my hand in to grab them. I was bringing my hand back up and smacked my laptop off my desk and it made a super loud noise and I looked like a retard

Everyone looked at me and some people were grinning, my social status is done for.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xoollo, ineonx, DarkTriadBeliever and 8 others
I was in class eating gummy bears with the bag in my backpack reaching my hand in to grab them. I was bringing my hand back up and smacked my laptop off my desk and it made a super loud noise and I looked like a retard

Everyone looked at me and some people were grinning, my social status is done for.
Genuinely five seconds later nobody gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, ectomorpher and ChadL1te
insanely peaty (based) post nigger

made me laugh

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te

Hate when shit like that happens

• +1
Brutal gummybearcel

• +1

Nobody cares bro r trust me it’s not like your cock fell out your pants

Even then everybody would forgot

• +1