never engage even in banter with autists that have any pictures or videos of you on here jfl

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
unless its me, because im not an uber cuck, and i wont dox you no matter what kind of petty beef we get into because im not a little girl

shouts all to all the mfs i trusted information with and leaked stuff like a loser!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Salieri, Deleted member 17676 and 10 others
unless its me, because im not an uber cuck, and i wont dox you no matter what kind of petty beef we get into because im not a little girl

shouts all to all the mfs i trusted information with and leaked stuff like a loser!
I never leaked anything of yours just so you know

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I would never do something with someones pictures :feelskek::feelskek:

I never leaked anything of yours just so you know
how do you know that "no hot girls simp for me" ? have you seen my instagram?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salieri and Erik-Jón
Some people have:feelshehe:
@the BULL appreciate it bro!!! one wrong argument and you spaz on someone who you've known for a minute now. tbh kys for leaking my shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
high cortisol dogs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@the BULL appreciate it bro!!! one wrong argument and you spaz on someone who you've known for a minute now. tbh kys for leaking my shit
God stfu i never leaked your ig

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hueless, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
God stfu i never leaked your ig
yeah i just realized what happened

probably when i linked my tiktok on accident god dammit, im sorry. i changed my name on insta tho i think and removde it from my tiktok

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah that’s a faggot move he should rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Yeah that’s a faggot move he should rope
i beliegve that he didnt, i just had a moment of extreme autism and i dont know how the fuck tiktok works

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
That shit was hilarious :feelskek:
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
Lowest IQ trait ever to dox someone or post his pics

Not even "Low t" or someshit, it's actually low IQ because it shows you can't argue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Exactly why I don’t engage in beefs anymore unless the person is really aggressive. They always post my truecel pics
U aren’t trucel bhai

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19157
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16369 and Hueless

Yeah, I'm sure that 5'4 pajeet from Uttar Pradesh cares about getting "doxxed". What's going to happen to him? Hitmen are going to be sent to his shit-filled street.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17676, rand anon and 4 others
I've had beef with many users but ive never posted pics of them because it's low T and hypocritical. Anyone who gets into beef and automatically tries to make fun of the persons appearance is Low IQ and Low T faggot.

Making fun of how people look is a feminine trait and doing it on a forum where people are supposed to improve their looks is even more feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17676, rand anon and 2 others
Yeah, I'm sure 5'4 pajeet from Uttar Pradesh cares about getting "doxxed". What's going to happen to him? Hitmen are going to be sent to his shit-filled street.
dont talk about @Zer0/∞ like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20618
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I've had beef with many users but ive never posted pics of them because it's low T and hypocritical. Anyone who gets into beef and automatically tries to make fun of the persons appearance is Low IQ and Low T faggot.

Making fun of how people look is a feminine trait and doing it on a forum where people are supposed to improve their looks is even more feminine
ive been guilty of doing it before and tbh yea, its an emotional reaction often times and very gay, esp going out of your way to criticize/rate/judge other people youve been totally civil with. what other website do people do shit like this? this twisted incel social media echo chamber

James sapphire really has nothing to lose at this point. Him getting doxxed is minuscule compared to the other shit that’s happened in his life
he causes a lot of it himself, hes just autistic as shit. he talks to everybody with 0 barriers and wont stop talking about incel lingo.

• +1
Just don't post your pics on this hellhole of a site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Exactly why I don’t engage in beefs anymore unless the person is really aggressive. They always post my truecel pics
this is why i have been calmer lately :feelsrope:

• +1

You can't doxx me I already doxxed myself

• JFL
avi matches up !
Indeed. I am fully doxxed through a viral meme you can find on google images that I was in that contains my full name that I made and left in intentionally in fact.

• JFL
Indeed. I am fully doxxed through a viral meme you can find on google images that I was in that contains my full name that I made and left in intentionally in fact.
are you that bouncer dude from jamessaphire dicord jfl, you kidna look like him