NEVER, EVER tell ANYONE you listen to METAL

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Sadly it is over for metalcels, to normies metal = beyond incelism

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Butthurt Dweller, OFFICER_HENRY and 3 others
I am not knowledgeable in music and am not commuted to a particular genre, but from what I have seen metal fans seem to be by far the most intelligence ones.

• Love it
Reactions: Bewusst
I am not knowledgeable in music and am not commuted to a particular genre, but from what I have seen metal fans seem to be by far the most intelligence ones.

They r all wannabe smarts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 1464
Every metalhead I knew I highschool was a fool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Unless you are rockstar maxxed

Not always true. I've known a lot of high status metalheads in my day. It just depends on your location really. I listen to metal, esp. The extreme shit and high tier normies and chads even (Chad might give you some light ribbing for it) don't react the way you think they do. Life isn't always gonna be high school.
And I've had exes before, real actual girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
A guy told me he broke up with his wife because she didn't respect his passion for metal and the things he did for that music (long hair style etc)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and LordNorwood
A guy told me he broke up with his wife because she didn't respect his passion for metal and the things he did for that music (long hair style etc)
Is long hair a halo or failo? I've been rocking a lion's mane for years but that could be the reason I am invisible to foids. Maybe only Chad can pull it off :incel:

Is long hair a halo or failo? I've been rocking a lion's mane for years but that could be the reason I am invisible to foids. Maybe only Chad can pull it off :incel:
Beyond failo. It's not only that she didn't think it didn't look good, it also involved a certain air of immaturity and low class she could not get over.
Beyond failo. It's not only that she didn't think it didn't look good, it also involved a certain air of immaturity and low class she could not get over.
Hairstyle isn't a cope for many of us tbh

Most incel looking guys are metal fans, while metal girl fans can look quite hot

Very weird phenomenon tbh.

another agelet understands life thread

funny cause 9 years ago ever jailbait here in Italy was into Guns N Roses, Metallica, Kiss and all those rock groups

I just tell everyone I listen to Nirvana and eminem and they dig it.

Metal = loud noise.

I figured that out when i was 15 :ROFLMAO:

Unless it was emotwink metal or prog djent metal you were utter subhuman

At least the emo/skater guys had gf

Edginess halos intelligence

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

Attachments

• 82649F72-CAA0-41F2-AAF0-5DD0D3A638EB.png
    82649F72-CAA0-41F2-AAF0-5DD0D3A638EB.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 14
Thoughts on this thing? It's like a facepuller and MSE at the same time it seems
Do you have a specific question? I'm not good at just writing aimlessly.

Metal = edgy uggo

I used to listen to it, now i dont but sometimes its cool.

Edginess halos intelligence
Probably, but I would expect that the majority of this forum can also be accused of that.

Was also comparing it to fans of other popular genres mostly.

incelism isn't your taste in music, what you wear, what you do, your job, etc, etc.

why do people still cope with this shit?

incelism=your face+body+height+dick .period.

if you're a 10/10 uberchad with a 50 inch dick standing at 100 feet and never had sex, you still can't be incel.

incelism=being sub 8/10 male. end of story. if you're sub 8 you're incel. period. over.

I like metal tbh, def mogs the gay low t noise in the charts

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Do you have a specific question? I'm not good at just writing aimlessly.
Do you think this would better than MSE and then a facepuller?

Do you think this would better than MSE and then a facepuller?
As far as anchoring FP to maxilla goes there should not be much difference between MSE and the device you posted.

Who gives a toss what normal fags think?

i dont tell. i make them listen jfl