NEVER EVER trust a woman. NEVER.

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Women are naturally manipulative, arrogant and mentally ill liars who will try to take all your assets and resources, and then in in the end play the victim role because society immediately backs them up.

Screenshot 20200419 092451 comandroidgallery3d

See this girl? Pretty innocent looking right? That was my ex egf. I spent 9 months thinking she was so cute and innocent and guess what happened the 9th month? She ended up cheating with this boy and then decided to break up without telling me. Eventually I found out when 1 of her friends made a pic of her and the guy and sent it too me. I immediately blocked her everywhere.

Women are not inventors, men were that. Even to this day where they have equal rights they don't care one bit in providing for society and humanity cause THEY'RE RESOURCE USERS. THIS IS HOW THEY DEVELOPED. All they do is use resources and try to manipulate others in order to attain more. This is also present in my 58 y/o mother who didn't give 1 fuck about my development and to this day gets her mind changed quickly by stupid YT videos and tries to manipulate me by trying to make me eat vegan only (she doesn't cook meat anymore), sents me to my room whenever I say anything controversial, or interrupts me whenever I talk with someone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Vladimir makarov, Deleted member 6129 and 10 others
jfl if you trust a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most women are whores, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, FutureMogger and Deleted member 685
How old is she brother, hope you are not a pedophile

• Love it
She was 14, I was 16. Don't worry, pedophilia is disgusting
She was already fucking at that age ?

For the love of god

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I should have been born gay, these whores are unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 685
She was already fucking at that age ?

For the love of god
Well they kissed at that point. 2 days later I heard from the other girl they were humping and doing other things. That's when my mental health got fucked up and I took the blackpill. This is 2018 december when I made my account

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Greeicy
Just be nice to a girl bro, she’ll never leave you cause you have such a good personality!!!! Women are wonderful creatures made for nurturing people!!!!!!!!!!

382A8B7B FF9E 4ED6 9335 22647A812346

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
Well they kissed at that point. 2 days later I heard from the other girl they were humping and doing other things. That's when my mental health got fucked up and I took the blackpill. This is 2018 december when I made my account

At least you took the blackpill young

• +1
semi legit

girls have no problems telling they love you forever after just one day

We need to talk about Gudru
This is also present in my 58 y/o mother who didn't give 1 fuck about my development and to this day gets her mind changed quickly by stupid YT videos and tries to manipulate me by trying to make me eat vegan only (she doesn't cook meat anymore), sents me to my room whenever I say anything controversial, or interrupts me whenever I talk with someone.
Gudru

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 685
Lmfao ur ex gf was ETHNIC?
LOL

E-GF? You are a disgrace to the long midface brethren.

She was a cute Mexican girl. Also don't you have a gf?
I had two GFs. First one was Vietnamese gook and second was mexican but it was a REAL LIFE girlfriend not an e-GF.

I had two GFs. First one was Vietnamese gook and second was mexican but it was a REAL LIFE girlfriend not an e-GF.
So what? We were gonna meet up 1 day. I've never had a girl irl liked me at that age

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
So what? We were gonna meet up 1 day. I've never had a girl irl liked me at that age
Tbh after the betrayal of your first GF, you will never feel the same. I have been more and more insecure about my midface since ded srs.

E-relationship by the way

0b312341efdf4a151dd391d1762636b9285e1184510dd8676b9048201acfa4cd

If you're gonna do anything online it should be with the girls that already have bfs (that you mog) so you are the one doing the cucking tbh

Didn’t read but water is wet

Tbh after the betrayal of your first GF, you will never feel the same. I have been more and more insecure about my midface since ded srs.
I didn't feel the same the second I got excluded from other boys in my class at 8 years old. It is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Greeicy
looks like a victim of the cartel

• JFL
Lol, you couldn't mog that normie ass woman and get her to worship you? Are you even looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 685
JFL trusting womens these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
women are taught from a young age to manipulate men to get what they want. It starts out by innocent behaviors like a little girl using puppy dog eyes to get her dad to buy something. But this behavior is reinforced and as the girl gets older she accomplishes this through sexualized actions

• +1
women r clout chasing creatures untrustworthy

• +1
She’s ugly as sin JFL I wouldn’t fuck her even if she’d pay me.

• +1
Never marry a woman outside of your class, either above or below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and OBE
sents me to my room
:lul: :soy: :lul:
I personally never understood the "sending your child to their room" phenomenon

My parents never told me shit like that, they'd just beat the shit outta me, yell, or explain what I did wrong JFL I'd be relieved if they ever told me to go to my room

• +1