never felt such mental agony

N

Norwooder

Master
I have had a couple of weeks here and there in my life where I have felt sad/depressed
but none of those feelings I have had even come close to the feeling I get slowly watching my hairline receed further and further as the days go by
I don't know how to describe it, it is like this hopeless despairing feeling. How do balding men cope? I told my mum I would kill myself If I go bald, I feel immature saying that to her as she doesn't understand the disastrous effect it truly has on a mans looks and life.
I am saving up for a hair transplant and want to pay for it myself although parents offered to

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492 and Deleted member 5180
Sorry to hear that, a lot of incels deal with fluctuations in depression, some months are better than others, some months are worse, and some months are hell.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Sorry to hear that, a lot of incels deal with fluctuations in depression, some months are better than others, some months are worse, and some months are hell.
I can get chicks, but as my hairline receeds I know I won't be able to

I can get chicks, but as my hairline receeds I know I won't be able to

I see, balding is a terrible thing, literally all of my male cousins are bald or balding, I'm the only one that isn't.
Kinda puts me on edge, constantly thinking it'll start any day.

I see, balding is a terrible thing, literally all of my male cousins are bald or balding, I'm the only one that isn't.
Kinda puts me on edge, constantly thinking it'll start any day.
same man balding men creep me out, it is just inherent, I just cannot blame anyone for treating someone based on looks, we are ANIMALS it is how we feel when we see a facial deformity. I just hope I can fix it all and not let it fuck up my life. A bald guy who is a neighbour of mine recently got divorced becuase he is an ugly bald cuck. it is what it is.

hop on fin and stop coping

Over4u cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot