NEVER FORGET EAST ASIA/SEA MAXXERS

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
never forget your gook princess is eating bats and shit and will infect you with CORONAVIRUS

0:50

B8B2572E 2D55 447C 92DD 6F3C3F5D0B5C

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3328 and didntreadlol
@itsOVER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
@Britcel keep coping ginger subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, Deleted member 1560 and turkproducer
then i could kpopmaxx and be a millionaire jfl, china has most millionaires
yeah that’s like the top 1% if that

Most Chinese are incel in west sorry buddy boyos.

they do have money but no class i’m ngl

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and turkproducer
do you not feel angry? those gook women are betraying gook men like you for white men
no. that'll be hypocritical since i want to get a white girl too mainly for their culture and status. the 16 year old virgin made me kind of sad tho. she seems like a nice girl i would ltr because i really like her Philipino looking pheno and she lost it to some fat white loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and turkproducer
no. that'll be hypocritical since i want to get a white girl too mainly for their culture and status. the 16 year old virgin made me kind of sad tho. she seems like a nice girl i would ltr because i really like her Philipino looking pheno and she lost it to some fat white loser
idk how u don’t rage

ethnics sell themselves out to white men most of the time; barring blacks and arabs mostly anyway

gooks and curries do, especially gooks fucking hell. all of their women fuck white men or want white men

You really hate asians don’t you, just have to make them feel worse as much as u can.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
You really hate asians don’t you
no you are overly sensitive

i do find certain types of asians more rude than others though

chinese are definitely up there.

also it’s hypocritical to ask if i hate gooks when china is killing lots of Uighur muslims rn. China and east asia are very racist
WHAT A FUCKING TURKY TURKY

b8b2572e-2d55-447c-92dd-6f3c3f5d0b5c-gif.309612
Turky turky North Indian caucasian

mmm looks yummy

• Love it
shut up kebabroach
bats are delicious!

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and turkproducer
no you are overly sensitive

i do find certain types of asians more rude than others though

chinese are definitely up there.

also it’s hypocritical to ask if i hate gooks when china is killing lots of Uighur muslims rn. China and east asia are very racist
Blah blah blah

You hate asians cause of this and that. I wouldn’t be like this tbh if I was a Turk out of all people, you’re worse.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
idk how u don’t rage

ethnics sell themselves out to white men most of the time; barring blacks and arabs mostly anyway

gooks and curries do, especially gooks fucking hell. all of their women fuck white men or want white men
there is simply nothing i hate more than gooks
i remember once my mom was watching a viral video with some chinese motivation speaker and all these retarded gooks were getting teary
he said something along the lines of "get your 1.8meter body up and do something!"
all i could think was how fucked and disgusting it was, alienating basically 80% of their young men
it is really no suprise gook women want white men. many are just trying to escape from this culture and others are seeking status.

• JFL
there is simply nothing i hate more than gooks
i remember once my mom was watching a viral video with some chinese motivation speaker and all these retarded gooks were getting teary
he said something along the lines of "get your 1.8meter body up and do something!"
all i could think was how fucked and disgusting it was, alienating basically 80% of their young men
it is really no suprise gook women want white men. many are just trying to escape from this culture and others are seeking status.
ahh sorry about that bro

ded srs you shouldn’t self hate, you can hate your own culture because in some ways it definitely is more subhuman than others and you should recognise that.

a lot of gooks brought up in western country are fine, just quiet and introverted but the ones that come to visit from abroad especially if they have monet have no class

i don’t like how racist they are too lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
ahh sorry about that bro

ded srs you shouldn’t self hate, you can hate your own culture because in some ways it definitely is more subhuman than others and you should recognise that.

a lot of gooks brought up in western country are fine, just quiet and introverted but the ones that come to visit from abroad especially if they have monet have no class

i don’t like how racist they are too lol
yea, the ones raised here are really good imo. the have the iq and work ethics of tryhard gooks but value of westerners. they will have really well adjusted children

that's why i only japan, korea, and singaporemaxx. mainland china is disgusting

The only thing these bitches are eating is my cum

• Love it
Reactions: auboutduprecipice