lifestyle21873

do not disturb
These Rodriguez motherfuckers are tough AF and there are hundreds of them

get into a fight with rodriguez and his 100 javier cousins will show up

I once fighted with a chadriguez this guy brought this 5brothers on me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4991 and 9 others
Same applies with all ethnics. Can't fight with them, they're always ganging up on you. Only if you have group of reliable guys around you to back you up.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, MusicMaxxingMidget, SpiritAnimal and 2 others
Same applies with all ethnics. Can't fight with them, they're always ganging up on you. Only if you have group of reliable guys around you to back you up.
It doesnt matter we all have guns now so good luck getting 1v1 fights

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
is spain latino or not

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Lmao I got 3 guns at my house and 1 machete
Guns at your house:
Schramm® 3 pieces water pistol classic ca. 17cm water pistols water pistol  water gun watergun water rifle water rifles: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2968
It's fair tho
Since they usually tend to have unexistant frames

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Guns at your house:
Schramm® 3 pieces water pistol classic ca. 17cm water pistols water pistol  water gun watergun water rifle water rifles: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games
They are legal here you stupid nazi cuck

if you want to I can pay ur ticket here, pick u up from the airport. uand ur cuck friends then we will see my guns

White people get frozen with fear as soon as punches are thrown. I have seen this in person many times. Out of a group of 50 white males maybe 2-3 will fight back whilst the majority of ethnics will back up their friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, MrGlutton, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
These Rodriguez motherfuckers are tough AF and there are hundreds of them

get into a fight with rodriguez and his 100 javier cousins will show up

I once fighted with a chadriguez this guy brought this 5brothers on me

Thing is most ethnics often have strong bonds. Even if they make you believe this is a fair chivalrous 1 vs 1 fight, the minute you start winning they'll all jump on you. They're actually pretty proud of that trait.

Meanwhile, white people laugh when their friends are getting smashed in front of them ; taking it as a chance to whisper something witty in Becky's ears.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 3299 and 5 others
Thing is most of ethnics often have strong bonds. Even if they make you believe this is a fair chivalrous 1 vs 1 fight, the minute you start winning they'll all jump on you. They're actually pretty proud of that trait.

Meanwhile, white people laugh when their friends are getting smashed in front of them ; using it to whisper something witty in Becky's ears.
Can confirm Ive helped my friends in fights

That’s a meme. I’m Latino, literally all Latino “gangs” are just frauders, not intimidating at all
Then you haven’t seen those latinos here, no one fucks with them its basically a cartel

They are legal here you stupid nazi cuck

if you want to I can pay ur ticket here, pick u up from the airport. uand ur cuck friends then we will see my guns
imagine.me

Do u guys live in the jangle or some shit like that?
People always talk about fighting here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, BigBiceps and lifestyle21873
White people get frozen with fear as soon as punches are thrown. I have seen this in person many times. Out of a group of 50 white males maybe 2-3 will fight back whilst the majority of ethnics will back up their friends.
Some white are very tough but they are usually from balkan/russia

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5912
Funny their sense of honor is so strong that they prefer a cheap win over a fair defeat.
Doesnt matter bro its a brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It doesnt matter we all have guns now so good luck getting 1v1 fights
y'all bugging. from my experience the worst that has ever happened cause of beef is a nigga getting slammed on his neck

• +1
y'all bugging. from my experience the worst that has ever happened cause of beef is a nigga getting slammed on his neck
Ye bro most ppl are all talk but some of these are psycho

Rats compensate their weak body with numbers. Exact same strategy ethnics use, that's why they pop 10 children per family.

• WTF
Rats compensate their weak body with numbers. Exact same strategy ethnics use, that's why they pop 10 children per family.
Lmao cumskin cope

u say this because whites dont protect each other

ur brother gets beaten up and U run

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao cumskin cope

u say this because whites dont protect each other

ur brother gets beaten up and U run
I wish I was a White God, in reality I'm just a filthy sand rat inbred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

You can fight a pajeet or rice... beleive me they wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and NarcyChadlite
I have lived a lot of years both in America and Mexico and from my experience, when I was in america there would be fights in school every single week, during my time in Mexico I never saw any fight in schools or outsides, this comes from Latinos forming strong bonds basically friends = family and Latinos tend to have a lot of respect between family members, Latinos want to help each other out and whites just want to fuck each other over I’ve seen this multiple times irl like one time my white friend beat the shit out of his brother and was bragging about it like it’s some sort of accomplishment that he nearly killed his own fucking brother, living in a Latino country is much more relaxed and you feel like you’re family to anyone you talk to, in America though people are busier and more absorbed in their personal lives and tend to be more of assholes, that’s what I’ve experienced idk if anyone else can relate to it.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and lifestyle21873
I have lived a lot of years both in America and Mexico and from my experience, when I was in america there would be fights in school every single week, during my time in Mexico I never saw any fight in schools or outsides, this comes from Latinos forming strong bonds basically friends = family and Latinos tend to have a lot of respect between family members, Latinos want to help each other out and whites just want to fuck each other over I’ve seen this multiple times irl like one time my white friend beat the shit out of his brother and was bragging about it like it’s some sort of accomplishment that he nearly killed his own fucking brother, living in a Latino country is much more relaxed and you feel like you’re family to anyone you talk to, in America though people are busier and more absorbed in their personal lives and tend to be more of assholes, that’s what I’ve experienced idk if anyone else can relate to it.
I can say the same about lebanese bro

i think we are similiar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7012
Doesnt matter bro its a brotherhood

Yep if a spanish nigga don’t back up his boys in a fight he’s effectively removed from the group and nobody even has to talk about it he just ceases to exist in their eyes

Because America is ruthless

Make it or u drown

that's how it should be if one of my friend has a problem with someone then we all have a problem

They love to push shit in

You fight juan and youre going to have to fight the whole familia.