"No rhino, just djs." - her words, not mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stpzkmpfwg, It'snotover, normie_joe and 1 other person
Yeah except some people don't need jaw surgery and just have a big nose

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
"No rhino, just djs." - her words, not mine

frauded, more zoomed, slightly different angle and she is smiling prior leading to a more hooked shape

frauded, more zoomed, slightly different angle and she is smiling prior leading to a more hooked shape
there is a difference but it’s not what she wants you to believe

The very best outcome always is rhino at the same time as double jaw surgery, Raffaini does it all the time.
And there are people who only need rhinoplasty btw, albeit I completely agree with you that having a forward grown jaw is crucial and the nose should be always altered with that in mind. Perfect nose and recessed jaw is a bad look, because it is unnatural.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anticel
The very best outcome always is rhino at the same time as double jaw surgery, Raffaini does it all the time.
And there are people who only need rhinoplasty btw, albeit I completely agree with you that having a forward grown jaw is crucial and the nose should be always altered with that in mind. Perfect nose and recessed jaw is a bad look, because it is unnatural.
Do you think rhino + DJS at the same time is better than DJS and then rhino separately?

how low IQ are users here? how is no one mentioning the swelling. 50% of her "new" nose is the product of peak swelling post op. its still improved but that's what's giving the result as is now. it is transient.