Never get stoned infront of a foid

looksmaxxergymcel

looksmaxxergymcel

Iron
Guys weed gives me insane Uee even tho I naturally have very hooded eyes. I swear I'm not squintmaxxing in this pic.
stoner eyes == death tier failo.:hnghn:

Attachments

• Unknown-142.jpg
    Unknown-142.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, future_, N1666 and 2 others
time to buy weed

yes stoning is looksmin, and shit makes u dumb ash so impossible to larp NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forgmeth, skkrrrtcantdo, Deleted member 72072 and 5 others
well if it makes you dumber, wouldn't that mean it makes you NT ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Imretarded?, hopecel and 4 others
No legit stupid. I used to pretend I puffed when people offered, but I kept it in a mouth for a bit (not inhale at all) and all that shit out a second later jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, N1666, LooksThinker and 2 others
no, it like demotes me to 60iq ogre, dont understand shit and not able to have any meaningful convo, non nt ash imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, AspiringMogger, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
Guys weed gives me insane Uee even tho I naturally have very hooded eyes. I swear I'm not squintmaxxing in this pic.
thought this was about getting stoned like the punishment

no, it like demotes me to 60iq ogre, dont understand shit and not able to have any meaningful convo, non nt ash imo
what's your iq normally?

Convos when high are good. You see a new perspective.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Deleted member 66828
Never look down*

well no fucking shit. In plus you become dumb and dumber if it was a person, never smoke before parties

Didn't happen to me

Weed is estrogenic

the only time I got stoned, I was on this girl from school's balcony. I had the feeling that I was going to jump and be unable to control myself. Then we went inside and I couldn't stop feeling like I was a complete fraud that was lying about everything. As soon as my eye caught the butcher's block with all the knives in it, I just had this feeling like I should grab the knife and cut her to little pieces. worst experience of my life, sticking to cocaine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, shia.jihadist, Deleted member 66828 and 1 other person
the only time I got stoned, I was on this girl from school's balcony. I had the feeling that I was going to jump and be unable to control myself. Then we went inside and I couldn't stop feeling like I was a complete fraud that was lying about everything. As soon as my eye caught the butcher's block with all the knives in it, I just had this feeling like I should grab the knife and cut her to little pieces. worst experience of my life, sticking to cocaine.
the fuck…?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Deleted member 58719
Screenshot 2024 06 21 at 34016pm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65192