Never Get Up is a good goyim

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I respect what you're doing tbh, getting people so close yet so far :feelskek: kind of like the "ray peat" of raw meat eating high IQ asf tbh @Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, aspiringexcel, tombradylover and 7 others
Based carnivore

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, ey88 and slavicpsycho
Fax carbs aren’t bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, Never Get Up and 3 others
A carnivore is an animal that eats at least 20% raw meat yes
Carnivore by definition is a pure animal eater

Whether it’s raw or cooked

Raw mogs though

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Jova, thereallegend and 3 others
I agree with him on the carbs stuff. I don’t see any benefit to eating carbs regardless of what is said by aajonus, and mixed diets seem to be extremely harmful to health, causing conditions like diabetes and atherosclerosis.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up, Autismcel and 1 other person

Raw mogs though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, iblamehumphrey, Never Get Up and 2 others

Raw mogs though
You're legit starting to sound like a goyim ever since you started being against raw organs

• +1
Reactions: Jova, thereallegend, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I agree with him on the carbs stuff. I don’t see any benefit to eating carbs regardless of what is said by aajonus, and mixed diets seem to be extremely harmful to health, causing conditions like diabetes and atherosclerosis.
I don't eat carbs alone only raw milk. And pineapple alongside meat because it grows bones, if it didn't, then my only carbs would be milk

• +1
Reactions: Jova and thereallegend
You're legit starting to sound like a goyim ever since you started being against raw organs
@Never Get Up you worry about copper toxicity

Same logic could apply to cooked organs/meat

Too much from something in this life is obviously bad for you

@Never Get Up you worry about copper toxicity

Same logic could apply to cooked organs/meat

Too much from something in this life is obviously be bad for you
Rat the fucking organs then I don’t give a fuck lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Muscle meat fills me up easier
So it was about you lmao

The only reason people eat raw meat (organs) is for the nutritional value and T boost that you lose most of when it's cooked

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I don't eat carbs alone only raw milk. And pineapple alongside meat because it grows bones, if it didn't, then my only carbs would be milk
Does it significantly though? Like I see some studies indicating it could have a small benefit, but I would believe that bone growth is primarily hormonal in nature.
For example, IGF-1 stimulating osteoblast activity, or calcium/protein intake suppressing parathyroid hormone, etc. I feel that just eating a high protein diet with reasonable calcium intake would be all that is necessary. Of course, I will concede that carbs in general (when combined with protein) stimulate growth more than protein alone due to the fact that this combination elevates IGF-1(so will increased calories even if no carbs are consumed) but I don’t think the carb source is particularly relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
So it was about you lmao

The only reason people eat raw meat (organs) is for the nutritional value and T boost that you lose most of when it's cooked
I eat raw meat only

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and TheLookInYourEyes
Does it significantly though? Like I see some studies indicating it could have a small benefit, but I would believe that bone growth is primarily hormonal in nature.
For example, IGF-1 stimulating osteoblast activity, or calcium/protein intake suppressing parathyroid hormone, etc. I feel that just eating a high protein diet with reasonable calcium intake would be all that is necessary. Of course, I will concede that carbs in general (when combined with protein) stimulate growth more than protein alone due to the fact that this combination elevates IGF-1(so will increased calories even if no carbs are consumed) but I don’t think the carb source is particularly relevant.
Aajonus just mentioned testimonials for bone growth too many times I can't play it off

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
So it was about you lmao

Raw meat diet is not for testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
Aajonus just mentioned testimonials for bone growth too many times I can't play it off
Yeah I’ve heard. I am just sometimes skeptical of that kind of thing. Not knocking him of course because the raw meat/fat thing is the best thing I could info I could have ever hoped to get regarding diet.

• +1
I clearly stated "organs"

They boost T
Only if you're deficient. If you're healthy and dont live a lifestyle that requires high T they'd boost estrogen

• +1
Avoid the milk and pineapple. Milk is sugar mixed with fat. Therefor, Randle cycle activation hence why babies get fat when fed it. That’s the purpose of milk. To fatten up babies so they can survive until their teeth grow in.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
raw meat only is a psyop celery juice saved my life

• JFL
Only if you're deficient. If you're healthy and dont live a lifestyle that requires high T they'd boost estrogen
Cope

Raw testicles literally boost T levels even if you were healthy

• +1
Avoid the milk and pineapple. Milk is sugar mixed with fat. Therefor, Randle cycle activation hence why babies get fat when fed it. That’s the purpose of milk. To fatten up babies so they can survive until their teeth grow in.
Without milk I'd starve

• +1
Raw meat diet is not for testosterone
Eating raw meat and animal fat is our species specific way of eating whether people like that or not. It is not a diet.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and slavicpsycho
I clearly stated "organs"

They boost T
I wouldn’t say that even as a very strong advocate of a raw meat/organ based diet, assuming you have no deficiencies they correct. But you seem to say it as though there is a dose dependent relationship with organs and testosterone, which I really doubt is that case. There is not much you can do to increase your output of androgens besides ensuring you have the proper macronutrients/micronutrients, and this is just maximizing your potential more than anything. I don’t even think the the of food matters. Raw meat is better for long term health and longevity thiugh

• +1
I wouldn’t say that even as a very strong advocate of a raw meat/organ based diet, assuming you have no deficiencies they correct. But you seem to say it as though there is a dose dependent relationship with organs and testosterone, which I really doubt is that case. There is not much you can do to increase your output of androgens besides ensuring you have the proper macronutrients/micronutrients, and this is just maximizing your potential more than anything. I don’t even think the the of food matters. Raw meat is better for long term health and longevity thiugh
High androgens are caused by a stressful lifestyle or drugs, toxins in the body which cause you to produce such. If you look at tribes none of them are raging high T rapists, they're more calm than the mongrels that roam our streets today, there's also a reason why ogres and some non-ogre masc men are unattractive despite having high T

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
High androgens are caused by a stressful lifestyle or drugs, toxins in the body which cause you to produce such. If you look at tribes none of them are raging high T rapists, they're more calm than the mongrels that roam our streets today, there's also a reason why ogres and some non-ogre masc men are unattractive despite having high T
Good point actually, tribal peoples are fairly well documented as having lower serum androgens than westerners.

• +1
He’s funny asf and a tier 1 troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and DarkAscender
Cumuric acid increases IGF1

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and iblamehumphrey