never give second chances

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
if someone did something bad to you then came to apologise never forgive her or at least never forget what she did because she's probably gonna do it again she just didn't find the reason yet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, egyptianKang and 3 others
i notice how you used the word "he", you coming out of the closet fag?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Based if he did once he will do it again probably

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and ryuken
Vinland Saga Thorfinn GIF

I have no enemies 😔

• Love it
Why would insults matter to me? Strokes were insults, what could they do? A superficial person would be angry due to curses and would be happy due to praises. These were just bystanders' way of looking at you. Those who according to lived to other's points of view were really pitiful. They are just pawns, merely restrained dogs. What truly stalls a person's success is not talent, but mindset. Criticize, trying to impart these morals to the people, not allowing others to have more freedom than them. In this process, they would even enjoy this ridiculous moral superiority and bliss. Any organization, once a person is born, would impart their morals and rules, constantly brainwashing. Those that want to surpass humanity's achievements have to break this restraint on their mindset. Sadly, most people are trapped by this their entire lives, using this to move forward with motivation and even use their chained collar as a symbol of pride. A superficial person would be angry due to curses and would be happy due to praises. These were just bystanders' way of looking at you. Those who according to lived to other's points of view were really pitiful.
@_MVP_

• +1
Why would insults matter to me? Strokes were insults, what could they do? A superficial person would be angry due to curses and would be happy due to praises. These were just bystanders' way of looking at you. Those who according to lived to other's points of view were really pitiful. They are just pawns, merely restrained dogs. What truly stalls a person's success is not talent, but mindset. Criticize, trying to impart these morals to the people, not allowing others to have more freedom than them. In this process, they would even enjoy this ridiculous moral superiority and bliss. Any organization, once a person is born, would impart their morals and rules, constantly brainwashing. Those that want to surpass humanity's achievements have to break this restraint on their mindset. Sadly, most people are trapped by this their entire lives, using this to move forward with motivation and even use their chained collar as a symbol of pride. A superficial person would be angry due to curses and would be happy due to praises. These were just bystanders' way of looking at you. Those who according to lived to other's points of view were really pitiful.
@_MVP_
it's not about insults

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb