Never go to a doctor

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Platinum
Low T if you run to the doctor for every little thing.

99% of things fix themself and those that don't can't be fixed by a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Yuki, noobs and 6 others
I never do that

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
based take

• +1
always found it strange how normies had doctors appointments every 3 months, meanwhile i've been to the doctor twice throughout my life

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, High Cortisol Chad, fuse and 2 others
Normies are cucks
they would also take aspirin, penicilin, paracatamol or whatever tf for the most mild shit ever like a headache

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Beastimmung, Sprinkles and 1 other person
they would also take aspirin, penicilin, paracatamol or whatever tf for the most mild shit ever like a headache
I never went to the doctors

Even when I had kidney stones before

• +1
even more low T if you see a physical therapist

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and _MVP_
the last time i seriously went to a doctor was 2 years ago
i only go to the doctor so i can skip school to get a medical certificate that i was sick

Low T if you run to the doctor for every little thing.

99% of things fix themself and those that don't can't be fixed by a doctor
If I lived in some western shithole like the USA, I wouldn't go to the doctor either
I don't want to pay a thousand dollars for one visit to the pediatrician.

Subhumans don't often go to doctors because one way or another they are trying to passively commit suicide anyway (smoking, alcohol, bad food, other drugs, etc.), so if they do go and get diagnosed and get treatment, all the effort was for nothing

Chads & staicys & people with money & status go as often as possible, get all possible annual general checkups, get private health insurance, follow all doctors advice for diet, lifestyle & dietary supplements etc. and call the ambulance at any small inconvenience, just to make sure something hasn't gone "wrong" inside, so they can enjoy all the facilities they have in this life for as long as possible

Me dying after not going to the doctor after heart attack bc some nigga on org told me not to go

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Me dying after not going to the doctor after heart attack bc some nigga on org told me not to go
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I never went to the doctors

Even when I had kidney stones before
Based but Kidney stones are funny until one creates a painless obstruction that leads to renal insufficiency over time or they lead to an infection of the kidney, then they get real 💯

I wouldn’t sleep on the annual checkups to rule out obstruction due to the stones if I were you.

Also if u ever get a fever + kidney stones go to the hospital

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Based but Kidney stones are funny until one creates a painless obstruction that leads to renal insufficiency over time or they lead to an infection of the kidney, then they get real 💯

I wouldn’t sleep on the annual checkups to rule out obstruction due to the stones if I were you.

Also if u ever get a fever + kidney stones go to the hospital
That was years ago

Thankfully it somehow went away on its own

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Facts if you just eat healthy, exercise and sleep well your body will heal itself

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
mfs will get a doctor to tell them they have anxiety so they never fix it and be drugged for the rest of their life

it’s been a while since I’ve seen you rot so much on here, are you trynna get your fancy colours back

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
it’s been a while since I’ve seen you rot so much on here, are you trynna get your fancy colours back
Nah, just have a full time job lined up next month, gotta use the time I have left as a NEET :feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Why’d you delete
German police raided incel users (unironically), didn't want that to happen.

Also was nice to stay away from this forum for a few months tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger