Never go to eppley if your ethnik

G

Gosick

Kraken
dude is legit lazy to micro scew in thick skin so he leaves out one side thus doing a incomplete job, his reason is cited as "thick skin" wtf lol.

Pics?

tbh ethnics should make a separate list of ethnic-friendly surgeons.

Reminds me of an Indian guy who went to a South Korean surgeon in Seoul. His results were crap-tier - mostly 'cause the surgeon was used to operating on the typical Korean pheno.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BigBoy
Pics?

Reminds me of an Indian guy who went to a South Korean surgeon in Seoul. His results were crap-tier - mostly 'cause the surgeon was used to operating on the typical Korean pheno.
dude made me assymtrycel cus he did one cheek and left the other alone for w.e reason lmfao

I think he was too lazy to screw in the thick skin cus he had other patients the same day lmaoo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, BigBoy, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
I think he was too lazy to screw in the thick skin cus he had other patients the same day lmaoo
Brutal.

Ethnics are discriminated against even by cosmetic surgeons.

Over.

-
Eppley was probably like, "No ascension for your pheno, son"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, ProjectAscension, BigBoy and 1 other person
I'm white and I have thick skin since birth

shut up greycel

Screw in the thick skin? Speak English, what exactly is it you're claiming he did?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Gosick
dude made me assymtrycel cus he did one cheek and left the other alone for w.e reason lmfao

what happened exactly?

he fixated one implant with screws but not the other one?

what happened exactly?

he fixated one implant with screws but not the other one?
after micro screwing in the first cheek implant in, he realized how time consuming it was so he decided to leave the other one alone and didnt bother inserting it in the cheek portion of the implant, i wasnt getting much projection anyway so he figured the asymmetry wouldn't matter much

The malar portion was a waste tbh, The Zygomatic arch and Infraorbitals were the main focus.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Putting screws in a cheek implant is the easiest least time consuming part of the entire procedure. And as for leaving the cheek portion out but inserting the arch and infraorbital portions, he typically uses silicon implants which are designed as one continuous piece. Are you saying he cut the malar portion off intraoperatively?

Can you share pics?

Putting screws in a cheek implant is the easiest least time consuming part of the entire procedure. And as for leaving the cheek portion out but inserting the arch and infraorbital portions, he typically uses silicon implants which are designed as one continuous piece. Are you saying he cut the malar portion off intraoperatively?

its usually harder if the patient has thick skin

and yea, he cut the cheek portion off , I assumed he just didnt feel like screwing the whole thing after he did the first one.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 4054
Explain to me exactly what happened and what the aesthetic issues are as a result of

Tell me what your goals were and then tell me what you drew up - then what ended up happening

Then tell me what he said in reaction to the result

I know you listed some of the stuff in this thread + I insisted I wouldn’t post on PSL as much anymore for New Years but I think I can help you address this so you’re not alone and hopefully we can come to a conclusion that doesn’t leave you monetarily crippled because I had some tricks like these in store in the event something like this happened.

Being perfectly honest my orbital rim implant was god awful. Absolutely dreadful

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, RAITEIII, Kade and 1 other person
its usually harder if the patient has thick skin

and yea, he cut the cheek portion off , I assumed he just didnt feel like screwing the whole thing after he did the first one.

I mean he has to fixate it with screws anyway (it's not like you put screws all over the implant, two near the orbital rim would suffice for the entire thing). If he actually did this without you guys discussing it beforehand and cited "thick skin" as the reason that's pretty insane and unethical

Explain to me exactly what happened and what the aesthetic issues are as a result of

Tell me what your goals were and then tell me what you drew up - then what ended up happening

I know you listed some of the stuff in this thread + I insisted I wouldn’t post on PSL as much anymore for New Years but I think I can help you address this so you’re not alone and hopefully we can come to a conclusion that doesn’t leave you monetarily crippled because I had some tricks like these in store in the event something like this happened.

Being perfectly honest my orbital rim implant was god awful. Absolutely dreadful

The original implant design for the cheeks was around 3.5mms I believe, He reduced it to 2.5 mms then he said he would reduce it more on the day of the surgery, Then when I woke up after surgery, he claimed he left 1 cheek alone, but he didnt really state why he did that.

This was the cheek he left alone

This was the cheek he augmented

• +1
Are you sure he didn't mean he "left it alone" as in didn't reduce the implant further?

Are you sure he didn't mean he "left it alone" as in didn't reduce the implant further?
nah he only augmented one cheek and he didnt do the other one.

I probably got 1.5-2mms on one cheek and none on the other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Fair enough. Anyway you look good from what's visible in the pics

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Fair enough. Anyway you look good from what's visible in the pics
ya but still confused why he didnt augment both for w/e reason. my face looks leaner one side but the other side doesnt lol

ya but still confused why he didnt augment both for w/e reason. my face looks leaner one side but the other side doesnt lol

How long ago was the surgery

I’m confused as fuck lmao you pay the man to design two implants one for each side of your face and he just chooses not to give you one? Wtf? Did you get your money back? Seems like you paid him to perform a service and he didn’t uphold his end of the deal

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Gosick
I’m confused as fuck lmao you pay the man to design two implants one for each side of your face and he just chooses not to give you one? Wtf? Did you get your money back? Seems like you paid him to perform a service and he didn’t uphold his end of the deal
exactly

and no I didnt get my money back lol

Im eventually getting Bimax in like 1-2 years is possible so Im going to have to remove my implants for that, Ill probably get them revised during it and have another implant placed during the Bimax w another surgeon who hopefully does it.

• +1

I am curious about your experience with this. Why was it so unsuccessful/unsatisfying? Did something go wrong or just not anticipated results? PM’d you btw.

The original implant design for the cheeks was around 3.5mms I believe, He reduced it to 2.5 mms then he said he would reduce it more on the day of the surgery, Then when I woke up after surgery, he claimed he left 1 cheek alone, but he didnt really state why he did that.

This was the cheek he left alone
View attachment 213369

This was the cheek he augmented
View attachment 213371
I doubt it was laziness to be honest bro. As the implants in one area take not much time at all, and his surgeries are scheduled where he has plenty of time to finish yours between the other ones. He’s had decades to perfect this.

I think there was a discrepancy that wouldn’t have been fixed by augmenting both sides by the same amount he decided to do one more than the other so that they were symmetrical and even. Do you think this could possibly be the case?

Plastic surgeons are taught during their residency that making things symmetrical is of utmost importance. So despite being a fairly blackpilled surgeon he may have still had that small voice in the back of his head.

Just for the record, though. Your jaw implant looked incredible in comparison to the other ones I’ve seen with the same material from him and others.

Curious to know what you think about them? Do you feel bloated or angular?

Last edited:
  • +1
I doubt it was laziness to be honest bro. As the implants in one area take not much time at all, and his surgeries are scheduled where he has plenty of time to finish yours between the other ones. He’s had decades to perfect this.

I think there was a discrepancy that wouldn’t have been fixed by augmenting both sides by the same amount he decided to do one more than the other so that they were symmetrical and even. Do you think this could possibly be the case?

Plastic surgeons are taught during their residency that making things symmetrical is of utmost importance. So despite being s fairly blackpilled surgeon he may have still had that small voice in the back of his head.

Just for the record, though. Your jaw implant looked incredible in comparison to the other ones I’ve seen with the same material from him and others.

Curious to know what you think about them? Do you feel bloated or angular?
Yea I like the jaw implant, I just wish I had like another 3 or so mm's added to the chin, I like the width I got to the chin as well. I would be fully satisfied with it if I had more vertical and horizontal projection tbh, like 10mms vertically and around 6mms horizontally rather then 7 and 3. He said he recommened I dont exceed 10mms combined since the skin may not stretch or something.

• +1
thats why I'm going to singapore or turkey

Pics?

I have 1 and for it's amazing

• +1
20.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

89.jpg

What the fuck.

I think we've finally found curry-eppley - Dr. Eppley Shetty

He seems more legit as well i don't see any head tilt unlike bloody dr sailor he might be curry eppley tbqh life fuel for currycels

Yea I like the jaw implant, I just wish I had like another 3 or so mm's added to the chin, I like the width I got to the chin as well. I would be fully satisfied with it if I had more vertical and horizontal projection tbh, like 10mms vertically and around 6mms horizontally rather then 7 and 3. He said he recommened I dont exceed 10mms combined since the skin may not stretch or something.
You should have written

“Cope. It will stretch”

Jfl

But I’m happy for you man, good shit. Proud of you for taking the plunge. A few of his assistance are very bangable huh?

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, SixFootManlet and Gosick