Reactions: aspiringexcel, 6PSLcel, jué and 13 others
Do not do anything in life when you’re a sub5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Mr.Proper, watah and 6 others
It’s not even funny btw

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I keep saying this, drop everything to surgerymax and then and only then resume your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, aesthetic beauty, rolloftape and 7 others
I keep saying this, drop everything to surgerymax and then and only then resume your life
I’m too old and ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gaygymmaxx and NZb6Air
Yes drop out of school to work at mcdicks and wageslave until 40 then when you get LL and a new jaw / eye color you go back for stacy poon

Admittedly this is the extreme, but I'm not sure this is feasible :feelsping:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Gilbert_Durandal, N1666 and 5 others
Yes drop out of school to work at mcdicks and wageslave until 40 then when you get LL and a new jaw / eye color you go back for stacy poon

Admittedly this is the extreme, but I'm not sure this is feasible :feelsping:
it doesnt take 10 years, takes way less but that's the idea :feelsmage:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, Gaygymmaxx and Nick.Harte
You need to be able to make money to get surgery dumbass ,
Good luck trying to work a minimum wage job to afford surgeries :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
it doesnt take 10 years, takes way less but that's the idea :feelsmage:
With mommy's support? Bro even at home this doesn't play out

And 10 years... :forcedsmile:

you're still 28 and 32 when you finish college :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and NZb6Air
With mommy's support? Bro even at home this doesn't play out

And 10 years... :forcedsmile:

you're still 28 and 32 when you finish college :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
And you need to recover from this surgeries as well :lul: which will take another few years.

By the time your 30 this idiot will say “resume with your life now broo” Like bro your life will already be over by then

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
And you need to recover from this surgeries as well :lul: which will take another few years.

By the time your 30 this idiot will say “resume with your life now broo” Like bro your life will already be over by then
why is this low iq nigger replying to me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

>takes few months to recover
>takes 2 years to get 20k in first world
>JFL at going to UNI as a subhuman (you don't know what it's like)

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
why is this low iq nigger replying to me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

>takes few months to recover
>takes 2 years to get 20k in first world
>JFL at going to UNI as a subhuman (you don't know what it's like)
It doesn’t take a few months, it legit takes a proper year to full recover from a large surgery.

-your gonna need more then 20k g

- ya just wageslave instead and go to uni when your 26 and look like a 30 year old ogre+

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666 and NZb6Air
I’m you’re 18, I think taking a 1-2 year break to raise PSL by a couple of points is a wise strategy

Anything longer than that, agepill starts becoming a factor and by then you might have missed all your educational/career opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and NZb6Air
It doesn’t take a few months, it legit takes a proper year to full recover from a large surgery.

-your gonna need more then 20k g

- ya just wageslave instead and go to uni when your 26 and look like a 30 year old ogre+
Nigga stop talking when u're so ignorant

>takes a few weeks to recover enough from bimax, takes a few months to recover from LL (you can speed all of these with peptides)

> the best trimax is 20k , the best LL is 40k

>yes you retarded nigger, you're jsut a normie

I’m you’re 18, I think taking a 1-2 year break to raise PSL by a couple of points is a wise strategy

Anything longer than that, agepill starts becoming a factor and by then you might have missed all your educational/career opportunities
Don’t listen to this retard pleae

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

>takes a few weeks to recover enough from bimax, takes a few months to recover from LL (you can speed all of these with peptides)

Few weeks

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
FEW WEEKS FOR BIMAX :lul::lul::lul:

it takes like a year for swelling to go, around 3-4 months until proper function

LL takes like a year to go back to your normal self, and is also 200k not 20k

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Nick.Harte
Few weeks

it takes like a year for swelling to go, around 3-4 months until proper function

ye so u have no clue what u're saying amazing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Gaygymmaxx and Nick.Harte
You were supposed to be ready at 18 though. All surgeries, except LL should be done before turning 18.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, NZb6Air and Gaygymmaxx

Surely

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and Nick.Harte
Few weeks

you are exaggerating the recovery time
it is long, but not that long, no 1 year bs, a few months and you will be okay, surgery is good

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Gaygymmaxx
ye so u have no clue what u're saying amazing
Also what if you’re still ugly after LL and Bimax what now? Wageslavee for another 5 years to get Lefort 3? Obo? And assume nothing will go wrong.

School wasn't brutal for me

Why?

Went to a nerdy school full of Asians, barely anyone dated just muh exams.

Only 1 HTB in the whole year. Only like 1 slayer.

I had late puberty + mental development + autism so I legit did not care about girls until age 19..

LL 40k Is lowkey suspicious though

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and NZb6Air
If you said don't work / get q job, then I completely agree.

Working as an incel is beyond cucked.

Also what if you’re still ugly after LL and Bimax what now? Wageslavee for another 5 years to get Lefort 3? Obo? And assume nothing will go wrong.
none of those are above 35k btw, you'd get them first if needed

• +1
you are exaggerating the recovery time
it is long, but not that long, no 1 year bs, a few months and you will be okay, surgery is good
Swelling takes like a year for Bimax.

you get surgery exactly to fix your failos and be less ugly, not to aim to look better and a chad, because everyone knows you will never be one

example: recessed chin, you get the necessary surgery, and fix your chin, to make it look better and not a flaw

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Wait who exactly is this comment directed at before i hit that ban button? :feelswhat:

• +1
Swelling takes like a year for Bimax.
you said it takes months for function, which is beyond retarded JFL
it takes a few weeks to look completly normal with some minimal swelling, STOP TALKING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU FAG

none of those are above 35k btw, you'd get them first if needed
Because saving 35k is easy as an incel who also has other things to pay for in life.

35k to blow is a fever dream for most minimum wage workers unless all you do is work and live at home with your mom while she pays for everything else.

Finish uni, get a good job after that and get surgeries after that

Because saving 35k is easy as an incel who also has other things to pay for in life.

35k to blow is a fever dream for most minimum wage workers unless all you do is work and live at home with your mom while she pays for everything else.

Finish uni, get a good job after that and get surgeries after that
Projecting COPE

you said it takes months for function, which is beyond retarded JFL
it takes a few weeks to look completly normal with some minimal swelling, STOP TALKING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU FAG
It takes like 4 months to be able to eat hard foods, and the swelling while minimal still effects your face

Projecting COPE
Fuck it, if you wanna get surgeries before uni try and get the money as quick as possible then. Become a drug dealer or scammer, that’s better Then wageslaving for years

4 months to be able to eat hard foods
incorrect, stop typing

Fuck it, if you wanna get surgeries before uni try and get the money as quick as possible then. Become a drug dealer or scammer, that’s better Then wageslaving for years
i just have like 12 close irl cases of first world wageslavers who are making the money needed to surgerymax in 2~3 years, keep coping tho

incorrect, stop typing

i just have like 12 close irl cases of first world wageslavers who are making the money needed to surgerymax in 2~3 years, keep coping tho
Not feasible unless you live with your parents who pay for everything

Minimum wage workers live pay check to pay check where I live

Not feasible unless you live with your parents who pay for everything

Minimum wage workers live pay check to pay check where I live
they are all renting :lul:

and i'm talking about US, Norway, etc.
OBIOUSLY not possible if you live in third world

they are all renting :lul:

and i'm talking about US, Norway, etc.
OBIOUSLY not possible if you live in third world
I’m talking about Canada where I live. You can barely live with minimum wage. Will take 5-6 years as a wageslave to afford one surgery assuming you save every penny you can

I’m talking about Canada where I live. You can barely live with minimum wage. Will take 5-6 years as a wageslave to afford one surgery assuming you save every penny you can
i have 3 living in canada, Canada is like the easiest one with Norway, you're just a volcel

never live the house as an incel

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i have 3 living in canada, Canada is like the easiest one with Norway, you're just a volcel
Honstley break your jaw on purpose for free Bimax

Alright bro

So in Canada Realsticly your gonna be paying like 1.1k a month for rent

Minimum wage your making like 2200-2300 a month

So you have around 1100 a month for yourself and according to you, you need like 60k for Bimax and LL (it’s more but whatever)

So around 5 years it will take to get that much AND THATS ASSUMING you never buy a single piece of food ever, you don’t buy anything to cope with ever, tax doesn’t exisit. So ya very feasible bro