NEVER GOT π—›π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ 𝗦𝗣𝗨π—₯𝗧!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
I never had a π—›π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ 𝗦𝗣𝗨π—₯𝗧 ever in my Life.

I am 16M 5 feet 7 inches.

All of my friends who used to be shorter than me b4 the LOCKDOWN had either grown to be of my height or have surpassed me!!!

It should be noted that majority of my friends are hiding their Real Date of Birth cuz i had been seeing them with beards and Moustaches since they claimed they were 12 or 13 years old!!

And my Uncles from My Mother's side had π—›π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§ 𝗦𝗣𝗨π—₯𝗧 after 16 years of age. They had grown to become either 5'9 or 5'11.

Unfortunately my Father's side everyone's either a Midget or at max 5'5 both for males and females.

I am afraid!! That i might get stunted at 5'7!!!

I haven't grown for almost a year!!! Not even an Inche!! Is it bcuz of Masturbation???
PLZ SOME1 HELP ME 2 GROW TALLER!!!

I AM INDIAN BTW AND NOT PAKI OR JATT OR PASHTUN. U CAN UNDERSTAND THAT I MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD HEIGHT GENES!!!😭😭😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, kebab, Meister! and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
i would recommend reincarnoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, mike21, ALP and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, RAITEIII, redmaxx and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, mike21, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
what stage of puberty are you in?

Yes bro , it's over
You can't grow even 0.1mm now
Masturbation ruins the entire soul you are just talking height
Your past deeds will always haunt your future now
ITS OVER
Ur joking or serious?

It doesn't mean anything I think, I never got a growth spurt either just grew pretty consistently and stopped at some point

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
somebody meed to spurt in ur mouth to het that height squrt bro. what u think ur friends were doing in he lockdownv?

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and ALP
It doesn't mean anything I think, I never got a growth spurt either just grew pretty consistently and stopped at some point
like what age

like what age
Im like 5'10 now and at 15 I was around 5'9 from memory so I think I grew that extra inch by 16 and haven't gotten taller since Im 20 now

• +1
Im like 5'10 now and at 15 I was around 5'9 from memory so I think I grew that extra inch by 16 and haven't gotten taller since Im 20 now
NIGGGA

• +1
I screamed out of laughter in this thread :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP
Manlet + ethnic + ugly

Bro is in hell

• So Sad
Hey! But i’m 16 5’11 and very nervous about what u just fuckn said, did ur penis get bigger
I don't know exactly because first time I measured was pretty recently, I don't think it changed much tbh. Biggest change in penis was probably before I was done growing but tbh I never paid much attention to my penis. You might be able to do stuff to make it bigger even as an adult if youre worried from what Ive seen online.

• +1
I don't know exactly because first time I measured was pretty recently, I don't think it changed much tbh. Biggest change in penis was probably before I was done growing but tbh I never paid much attention to my penis. You might be able to do stuff to make it bigger even as an adult if youre worried from what Ive seen online.
Ima sling an N at u bro.. did ur penis get bigger after 16 or not bro

Ima sling an N at u bro.. did ur penis get bigger after 16 or not bro
I'd say no, if it got bigger it's not by anything I noticed.

What size are you that you're so worried? You might already have decent size and can just chill brah.

• +1
I'd say no, if it got bigger it's not by anything I noticed.

What size are you that you're so worried? You might already have decent size and can just chill brah.
A little bit over the iphone 11 top and it’s not even 6 inches, constant forum Niggas talking 7+ IMA ROPE

• +1
A little bit over the iphone 11 top and it’s not even 6 inches, constant forum Niggas talking 7+ IMA ROPE
Stop being such an insecure bitch bro you're fine. Close to 6 inches is more than enough to not be a dicklet. Sure you're not swinging 8 or 7.5 but at around 6 you have nothing to be insecure about. I think just wait until you're done growing and if you're still worried try PE or something - it might not do anything

Stop being such an insecure bitch bro you're fine. Close to 6 inches is more than enough to not be a dicklet. Sure you're not swinging 8 or 7.5 but at around 6 you have nothing to be insecure about. I think just wait until you're done growing and if you're still worried try PE or something - it might not do anything
gonna blast hgh before my 17th birthday this fall and chill it’s only half exaggeration

• Ugh..
Reactions: chadcel;
gonna blast hgh before my 17th birthday this fall and chill it’s only half exaggeration
Have fun making your face look like an ogre with that GH, look at people with Acromegaly

Have fun making your face look like an ogre with that GH, look at people with Acromegaly
I doubt that’d happen but i’ll let u choose my fate bro, i do hgh or gear like david laid and die of a heart attack?

im 7' tall i just rub my 10" penis on randomvwomen's backs and they instantly cum

• JFL

how much taller are you than your parents? I have outgrown both my parents but my own sister is taller than me standing at 5 feet 8 inches whereas I'm 5 feet 7 inchesπŸ˜”

i tried doing some pull ups and exercises but i dont think i have got any taller 😐

any suggestions bro on how to gain even an inch? πŸ˜” it would be really helpful!

what stage of puberty are you in?

i guess I'm in Tanner stage 5. But according to... this website....

https://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/stages-of-puberty#other-signs-of-puberty

i should not have Acne now..... but it's only been like 3 months or so since i have STOPPPED getting acne( i still do have but it's far less than b4).....I have been suffering from acne for like 4 years or so.....

i last grew maybe a centimetre 9 months back....... But nothing that great.

I never had a HEIGHT SPURT.... LITERALLY NEVER. BUT MY UNCLES HAD and they Grew to 5 feet 10 inches or so during their 17 or 16 years of age .....

What do you think plz help me with suggestionsπŸ˜”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
how much taller are you than your parents? I have outgrown both my parents but my own sister is taller than me standing at 5 feet 8 inches whereas I'm 5 feet 7 inchesπŸ˜”

i tried doing some pull ups and exercises but i dont think i have got any taller 😐

any suggestions bro on how to gain even an inch? πŸ˜” it would be really helpful!

https://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/stages-of-puberty#other-signs-of-puberty

i should not have Acne now..... but it's only been like 3 months or so since i have STOPPPED getting acne( i still do have but it's far less than b4).....I have been suffering from acne for like 4 years or so.....

I never had a HEIGHT SPURT.... LITERALLY NEVER. BUT MY UNCLES HAD and they Grew to 5 feet 10 inches or so during their 17 or 16 years of age .....

ok so you maybe grew 9 months ago

Last edited:
  • +1

My guess is that you did have a growth spurt, but you stopped growing early and either you didn’t realize or forgot you had a growth spurt or you had slower than normal or stunted growth during the growth spurt

• Woah