Never had a girl and another birthday passes.

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
I'm about to be 27 and have never had a real girlfriend. i don't even feel that bad about it tbh. been on these kinds of sites since i was 17-18. What i realized with life experience is there is nothing special or unique about our circumstances.

A lot of people are actually in the same boat. we're not special. whether it be a pretty girl, ugly guy, friends from home, my family, everyone has the same complaints when they vent to me. I am a very polite and quite person in real life so they like to confide in me. I rarely talk about my relationships in real life so people assume that I am better off than i actually am. what i found is most people are fucked.

They are single, lonely, desperate for affection and horny. really fucking horny. and really afraid too. it's depressing but it's nice that our misery isn't exclusive. it's pretty much the human experience to my understanding. Finding a successful long-lasting relationship is really one of the hardest things a person can do. the difficulty rises exponentially if you're unconventional in any way.

women can be just as bitter and say dumb retarded shit about relationships. their "looksmax" is just instagram and twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Detective, Tyler x Durden and 3 others
Let me guess. Zero muscles, zero drip, poor grooming

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Joshrc, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
I'm about to turn 28 next week and still a KHHV

• +1
Reactions: chincel11 and Alt Number 3
get ur money up

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
ov_X0uPRra0ZOL0AdtHbB7KvfI63DyVZJLdReOk-Iec.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Let me guess. Zero muscles, zero drip, poor grooming
shameless rep farm post. i admire that it's almost second nature to you at this point. that wasn't even wat the point of the thread.

i never had a girlfriend because i was too scared to really ask them on dates or for sex. i have a massive inferiority complex and insecurity. you can always be bigger and look better i can't deny that and it would make life a little easier but lol it's not that essential.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, deadstock, try2beme and 1 other person
shameless rep farm post. i admire that it's almost second nature to you at this point. that wasn't even wat the point of the thread.

i never had a girlfriend because i was too scared to really ask them on dates or for sex. i have a massive inferiority complex and insecurity. you can always be bigger and look better i can't deny that and it would make life a little easier but lol it's not that essential.
I was dead serious. I don’t actually rep farm on serious threads, anyway didnt confirm or deny so im proly right dude not even trying

Last edited:
  • +1
Happy Birthday dude. Good luck in your future endeavours

• Love it
I noticed that, too. One thing that I noticed a lot in the last period is that people are fucking scared of nonbinary changes. And they lose a lot of chances because of that.

• +1
I was dead serious. I don’t actually rep farm on serious threads, anyway didnt confirm or deny so im proly right dude not even trying
you are right, i started working out a month ago and fill out my clothes better. but i was fine before, girls still liked me.

I can't argue with that too much though. i think the reason why i never had a girlfriend has more to do with me being a pussy rather than my bench press if I'm speaking realistically.

and short, cutting first replies are rep farms dude. accept it or not, like i said it's prolly second nature at this point. you don't even see it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you are right, i started working out a month ago and fill out my clothes better. but i was fine before, girls still liked me.

I can't argue with that too much though. i think the reason why i never had a girlfriend has more to do with me being a pussy rather than my bench press if I'm speaking realistically.

and short, cutting first replies are rep farms dude. accept it or not, like i said it's prolly second nature at this point. you don't even see it anymore.
I absolutrly agree its ur personality but yeah now u started keep putting protein powders and grinding bro i just focus on looksmaxxing to compensate my personality but ur inhib levels is the worst failo

• +1
I'm about to be 27 and have never had a real girlfriend. i don't even feel that bad about it tbh. been on these kinds of sites since i was 17-18. What i realized with life experience is there is nothing special or unique about our circumstances.

A lot of people are actually in the same boat. we're not special. whether it be a pretty girl, ugly guy, friends from home, my family, everyone has the same complaints when they vent to me. I am a very polite and quite person in real life so they like to confide in me. I rarely talk about my relationships in real life so people assume that I am better off than i actually am. what i found is most people are fucked.

They are single, lonely, desperate for affection and horny. really fucking horny. and really afraid too. it's depressing but it's nice that our misery isn't exclusive. it's pretty much the human experience to my understanding. Finding a successful long-lasting relationship is really one of the hardest things a person can do. the difficulty rises exponentially if you're unconventional in any way.

women can be just as bitter and say dumb retarded shit about relationships. their "looksmax" is just instagram and twitter.
Happy Birthday in Advance bro
Images 3

• Love it