Never hanging out with my dad again

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
Oooo sorry dad ooooo woww yes wow I punched a screen oh no I'm so scared of u oh no FUCK U faggot FUCK OFF

U COCK SUCKING LOSE SIGNAL ? U CANT LOG IN UR FUCKING EMAIL? SO WHY TELL THE CLINIC TO SEND U THE RESUKTS.??

WHY DO THESE FUCKS ALSO USE A STUPID MEASURMENT FOR TESTOSTERONE??? 2 TO 8?

WTF DOES THAT MEAN

I WILL STAB TJHEM ALL I WILL SHOOT UP THEIR CLINIC WITH A GUN

Screenshot 20240702 184251 Messages

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, The Grinch, 97baHater and 1 other person
Hey man don't talk to your dad like that one day you will miss him and regret being so angry, he might be a low IQ subhuman who can't even open an email (What a fucking dumbass) but he is still your dad and you should love him!

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
You came from his balls, you ugly loser, don’t talk to him as if you were superior to him, you’re not. Incel.

Hang yourself.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, 97baHater and lastamericanvirgin
Hey man don't talk to your dad like that one day you will miss him and regret being so angry, he might be a low IQ subhuman who can't even open an email (What a fucking dumbass) but he is still your dad and you should love him!
He said it doesn't work he can't. He is going to walk down to the clinic and talk to those gucking idiots. I said you can wait and just wait for the idiot doctor to call back.

God damn it. And stfu don't insult the guy he's helping me u fucking idiot.

You think that's bad? my dad cusses me out every day 10 different ways, it's brutal. My life is already shit and on top i have to hear that boomer BTFO me.