Never hate women no matter how tough, cruel, vicous, evil, twisted and backstabbing they be!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yup.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Laylow225, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
Why? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987 and thecel
Because they have it worse than us. Trust me. Mentally, physically, and especially, spiritually. When Eve did what she did, all females became open house for that spineless snake. They have to deal with that thing more often than we do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, 189, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Don't hate the player, hate the game. The evolutionary cues for sexual selection have been developing since the inception of our species. The world is cruel and there is nothing we do about it. Women were made this way by nature. Hypergamy in modern times has been fuelled by many factors, all of which women are not solely responsible for.

Heck, if we were all reincarnated into young women today, we'd all be chadsexual.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, HighIQcel, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Because they have it worse than us. Trust me. Mentally, physically, and especially, spiritually. When Eve did what she did, all females became open house for that spineless snake. They have to deal with that thing more often than we do.
Okay...bro :feelsping:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Don't hate the player, hate the game. The evolutionary cues for sexual selection have been developing since the inception of our species. The world is cruel and there is nothing we do about it. Women were made this way by nature. Hypergamy in modern times has been fuelled by many factors, all of which women are not solely responsible for.

Heck, if we were all reincarnated into young women today, we'd all be chadsexual.
Exactly. Can you imagine bleeding every month and you have no damn say so about it? Ugh. Losing blood changes a person. Whenever I gave blood to save a life, I became weak. Dizzy. Confused. Thats what happens when you lose blood. Your body has to repair itself, replenish. That can take a toll on the psyche.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, 189 and EverythingMattersCel
Exactly. Can you imagine bleeding every month and you have no damn say so about it? Ugh. Losing blood changes a person. Whenever I gave blood to save a life, I became weak. Dizzy. Confused. Thats what happens when you lose blood. Your body has to repair itself, replenish. That can take a toll on the psyche.
Bro pls change that avi, its too creepy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Foids be like.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Bro pls change that avi, its too creepy
Ugh. I know. I can't help myself! Not only that, but I have this irresistible urge inside to creep people out. In the past, I would do this to women. But ugh. Backfired every damn time. Ended up getting my dick wet. Or sucked dry. Once, it went beyond insane. This one vagina wouldnt stop knocking at my door. And if I wouldn't answer, she'd camp outside in the hallway or sleep in her car until she sees movement in my apartment. Ugh. I got problems. Creepy problems.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, thecel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Ugh. I know. I can't help myself! Not only that, but I have this irresistible urge inside to creep people out. In the past, I would do this to women. But ugh. Backfired every damn time. Ended up getting my dick wet. Or sucked dry. Once, it went beyond insane. This one vagina wouldnt stop knocking at my door. And if I wouldn't answer, she'd camp outside in the hallway or sleep in her car until she sees movement in my apartment. Ugh. I got problems. Creepy problems.
Are you good looking? I want to see your face

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Are you good looking? I want to see your face
Ugh. No you don't. Once an actress (Ruth Negga) saw my face. She blushed then rolled her eyes as her "creepy" actor bf, at that time, watched from his trailer on the set of Preacher Season 2.

Her eyes said, "Fuck me and let him watch."

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studiocel, Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
Clapping Applause GIF

• Woah
I agree, but give me more reasons than I may already have please.

• +1
Ugh. No you don't. Once an actress (Ruth Negga) saw my face. She blushed then rolled her eyes as her "creepy" actor bf, at that time, watched from his trailer on the set of Preacher Season 2.

Her eyes said, "Fuck me and let him watch."
Are u a famous person or something

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
I agree, but give me more reasons than I may already have please.
You need them in order to remain man. Once you let go, you become "homosexual." Don't ever let the vagina go!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2214
If I was a girl I would be very selective with who I breed with. Do you blame them?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Nah

• Woah
If I was a girl I would be very selective with who I breed with. Do you blame them?
Absolutely. Never befriend a person that may destroy you. Or hurt you. Or steal everything you have. Its difficult for women to trust men.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You need them in order to remain man. Once you let go, you become "homosexual." Don't ever let the vagina go!
If u are still a teenager and u have the choice at your hands to either fuck or not fuck a girl u are interested in, should u always take the offer assuming u will most likely still fuck around in the future?

• Woah
If u are still a teenager and u have the choice at your hands to either fuck or not fuck a girl u are interested in, should u always take the offer assuming u will most likely still fuck around in the future?
No. Only get your dick wet inside a worthy vagina. Dont become a man-whore. Although I survived. But many of my bruhs didn't.

One of them met his end. He married a My 600 Pound Lifer and became just that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 2214
No. Only get your dick wet inside a worthy vagina. Dont become a man-whore. Although I survived. But many of my bruhs didn't.
Oh dw, she's worth it for sure. She's cute, she's competitive (but not slutty), always giving personal IOIs and honestly seems like real LTR material.

Should I pump and dump/ditch or should I love her for sometime???

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Oh dw, she's worth it for sure. She's cute, she's competitive (but not slutty), always giving personal IOIs and honestly seems like real LTR material.

Should I pump and dump/ditch or should I love her for sometime???
Always go for it if you think its worthy. Every vagina I jackhammered, I thought was worthy. 500+. Although I'm a poor judge of character, but never once have I given up the fight!

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Always go for it if you think its worthy. Every vagina I jackhammered, I thought was worthy. 500+. Although I'm a poor judge of character, but never once have I given up the fight!
Ok, I will trust your wise words cause u are a wise Chad.

@Gargantuan @her ban me for a bit please. I'm getting more headaches/anger than dopamine out of this place now, and I just figured out i'm too pale to actually tan. I gotta leanmaxx a bit, mew while I still can, and find a girl to cuddle at night cause i'm cold. I'll be back before August so I can show everyone my new palate and side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, Baldingman1998 and BigJimsWornOutTires
You've banged 500+ foids? Maybe the secret to looksmaxing was ugh. all along

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Danish_Retard
You've banged 500+ foids? Maybe the secret to looksmaxing was ugh. all along
Sense of humor. Thats a plus! Even if she was raised in an asperger family. But not all women want to laugh. Some feels like dirty fucking useless whores inside. And its not their fault. Girls have to face more sexual advances at younger ages than boys do. This molds them into the woman they will be. Some aren't strong enough and become sluts. While others embrace it for personal power but still ends up becoming sluts. And a few resists but become perverts for their own image and body and the thought of men, and women, wanting to fuck her makes her cum even harder.

Muscles make the vagina ache. Manly muscles. No matter what kind of bitch she's trying to portray, the muscles makes her vagina weak. Usually, the stubborn vaginas, or engaged and in love, will look away. Not wanting to be seduced. Those are the good ones! Loyal to the end.

Never outsmart her out loud. Women can't stand that shit. They're used to being belittled by the females in their lives, they don't need that shit coming from a guy. Especially, one she's wet for.

Compromise. Very important!

Learn cooking. Women are people too. They love something tasty, besides a hard cock in their mouth. And especially, if you cooked it yourself thinking about her. It doesn't matter if it comes out tasting like shit. The thought and action counts. And could very well determine how fast those thongs come slipping down her legs. If she wears any, that is. Ugh.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Be_ConfidentBro
holy fuck this the most useless, bluepilled thread.

the most bluepilled shit thread on this fcking website goes to you homie.

how can you be such a beta cuck :bluepill::soy:?

are you a chad who gets to fck a lot of foids?
only chad will say such thing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: studiocel and BigJimsWornOutTires
holy fuck i cannot understand if your trolling or being srs

• Woah
holy fuck this the most useless, bluepilled thread.

the most bluepilled shit thread on this fcking website goes to you homie.

how can you be such a beta cuck :bluepill::soy:?

are you a chad who gets to fck a lot of foids?
only chad will say such thing.
Ugh. Pearls to the swine.

how exactly choosing to breed with a bad boy gangster better over breeding with a noble gentlemen?
those bad boys the destroyers of peace and civilizations, foids choose them over the good guys who advance our society, our life.

our life is better because of those few visionary men, not because of people like meeks who are good for nothing.

how is this selective breeding any good?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Sense of humor. Thats a plus! Even if she was raised in an asperger family. But not all women want to laugh. Some feels like dirty fucking useless whores inside. And its not their fault. Girls have to face more sexual advances at younger ages than boys do. This molds them into the woman they will be. Some aren't strong enough and become sluts. While others embrace it for personal power but still ends up becoming sluts. And a few resists but become perverts for their own image and body and the thought of men, and women, wanting to fuck her makes her cum even harder.

Muscles make the vagina ache. Manly muscles. No matter what kind of bitch she's trying to portray, the muscles makes her vagina weak. Usually, the stubborn vaginas, or engaged and in love, will look away. Not wanting to be seduced. Those are the good ones! Loyal to the end.

Never outsmart her out loud. Women can't stand that shit. They're used to being belittled by the females in their lives, they don't need that shit coming from a guy. Especially, one she's wet for.

Compromise. Very important!

Learn cooking. Women are people too. They love something tasty, besides a hard cock in their mouth. And especially, if you cooked it yourself thinking about her. It doesn't matter if it comes out tasting like shit. The thought and action counts. And could very well determine how fast those thongs come slipping down her legs. If she wears any, that is. Ugh.

tenor.gif
r/based

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Women are humans and humans have the capacity to be very evil

• +1