never let ur gf be friends with males

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
especially if its your friends

the amount of guys i know who got cucked by their OWN friends is insane

nobody will care about your friendship if theres a pussy available.. thats why i never let any of my friends befriend my gf ever. i dont even invite her to our whatsapp groups when we go to vacation, birthday partys etc

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, edodalic29, aspiringexcel and 19 others
Good thing I have no friends and she don’t either. Alone together 🙌🏼

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Timmy, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Tbh I don’t even let her watch movies or tv shows because they got men in those films and tv shows so I don’t want her to want them more than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vampmaxxer, deadstock and 5 others

nobody will care about your friendship if theres a pussy available.. thats why i never let any of my friends befriend my gf ever. i dont even invite her to our whatsapp groups when we go to vacation, birthday partys etc
True, even if you mog them brutally it is not safe

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, datboijj, bloomercel and 3 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and deadstock
I will do it and risk being cucked, if she can't resist sex i dont want the bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and bloomercel

Put her in a cage

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
what's the point if u have to worry about that shit, dont even get that attached in the first place then go redpill
No, of course, simply a little caution is needed

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and buflek
what's the point if u have to worry about that shit, dont even get that attached in the first place then go redpill
dont need a gf then in the first place

just slay random girls

Ikr it’s literal cuck behaviour

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and buflek
The friend you don’t have to worry about meme is real. Women have friends as backups always

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bloomercel and Darkeningstar
The real pill is that she should not have female friends either. They will influence her since most of them are a hivemind and she will inevitably become a whore like them. This one is hard to swallow and sounds insane, but 100% true unless she is an extreme exception.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
The real pill is that she should not have female friends either. They will influence her since most of them are a hivemind and she will inevitably become a whore like them. This one is hard to swallow and sounds insane, but 100% true unless she is an extreme exception.
just have a modern slave that only cooks for you and offers sex theory

nah but i know what u mean. im grateful that my gf doesnt tell jer friends when we argue etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
I think women see male friends as "bodyguards" or "useful tools." Women will get angry if you refuse to be friends with them and accuse you of "seeing them as objects" or something like "fuckzone". That's why "friendzone" exists.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, stamaster21 and 4 others
Having a gf is cucked, real men just slay and leave.There is nothing beneficial to having a gf

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and BigJimsWornOutTires
I think women see male friends as "bodyguards" or "useful tools." Women will get angry if you refuse to be friends with them and accuse you of "seeing them as objects" or something like "fuckzone". That's why "friendzone" exists.
Girls get pissed off if you don't want to be one, but if you really want to be their friend they don't want to

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Bomber517
Exactly! Very solid advice. Also, never let your wife's boyfriend take over the home esp the bedroom. Before you know it, you'll be sleeping on the sofa.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and Darkeningstar
Girls get pissed off if you don't want to be one, but if you really want to be their friend they don't want to
Just look at these reddit cucks and read their comments lol.

Apparently, if you don't wanna be friends with a woman, then you're trying to get into "her pants" lol.

They clearly don't understand that men want to date, not to "be friends".
As if men aren't looking for romantic relationships, but looking for "friendships" lol.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

If a “friend” could snake you, he was never ever gang.

What if she works and has to interact with males?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You should only introduce your girlfriend to friends who already have a girlfriend/wife (in any case, just introducing her doesn't mean she's friends with them, just acquaintances), and ideally your girlfriend should only have girlfriends who have boyfriends/husbands (so are less likely to corrupt her out of jealousy that they are alone and she is with you).

But anyway, this life sucks, risks are there any second (as long as you don't secure her a huge mansion in an exclusive residential neighborhood with a huge garden and huge fences, where she can be house wife sitting with your kids 24/7) so she doesn't have to leave the area except with you, and doesn't have to physically interact with anyone else.

If she doesn't have that, any message she receives on Insta, any outing she makes to the corner store, any interaction with a coworker at her workplace, etc. is a risk you take that you can't control.

That's why, when you have a girlfriend, you have to give 120% of yourself to be the perfect boyfriend and give her more or less constant attention/socializing and entertainment, so that her mind is focused only on you and the two of you, not on other options that might be better.

Modern life with the internet and jobs for women has made keeping a loyal girlfriend harder than ever in history :feelshehe:

You should only introduce your girlfriend to friends who already have a girlfriend/wife (in any case, just introducing her doesn't mean she's friends with them, just acquaintances), and ideally your girlfriend should only have girlfriends who have boyfriends/husbands (so are less likely to corrupt her out of jealousy that they are alone and she is with you).

But anyway, this life sucks, risks are there any second (as long as you don't secure her a huge mansion in an exclusive residential neighborhood with a huge garden and huge fences, where she can be house wife sitting with your kids 24/7) so she doesn't have to leave the area except with you, and doesn't have to physically interact with anyone else.

If she doesn't have that, any message she receives on Insta, any outing she makes to the corner store, any interaction with a coworker at her workplace, etc. is a risk you take that you can't control.

That's why, when you have a girlfriend, you have to give 120% of yourself to be the perfect boyfriend and give her more or less constant attention/socializing and entertainment, so that her mind is focused only on you and the two of you, not on other options that might be better.

Modern life with the internet and jobs for women has made keeping a loyal girlfriend harder than ever in history :feelshehe:
Even if u give her a house she can still cheat meanwhile a wife living 2000km far from you won’t cheat if she has a loyal personality but if she’s has good personality she deserves to live near you

True, even if you mog them brutally it is not safe
yep all they need to do is meet her threshold and entice her a bit and she will get loose
only people with prehensile penis or some type of double jointed nerves can be fully secure with their girl around men

• +1
when women say they want guy friends they mean they want protection and utility from men without giving sexual access. Aka they see you as a sucka, and will say things like why does sex have to matter and your just seeing them as sexual object and you need to control your urges and be a friend. They do this because female friends for women is good but men are physically stronger and more useless in emergency situations.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Darkeningstar
I would have to shoot 90% of my friends if it were for that (and there are only a few left)
I don’t even talk to my friends GFs I want fuck all to do with them. Especially when ive known my friends for a long time.

Real niggas don’t snake, and real niggas are all I’m friends with

• +1
I don’t even talk to my friends GFs I want fuck all to do with them. Especially when ive known my friends for a long time.

Real niggas don’t snake, and real niggas are all I’m friends with
It is not their fault, they are simply adaptive and adaptable to normality. I am an outcast and it is normal for me to be that way. No problem about that

• WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger