Never like a girl for her personality (unless in a relationship with her ofc)

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
personality is much much much harder to replace than looks are. you can always find good looking girls but there is no guarantee they will have a good temperament as well.

personaally, i happen to know some top tier girls in terms of looks but their personalities are insufferable.

ofc, you can say that all women are cum dumpsters at the end of the day and its true, if you are chad. if you are sub chad, both your looks and personality needs to click with a girl's in order to fuck with her.

if you dont like a girl as a person she will tell and its not gonna work out. at the end of the day, you need to have some stuff in common with her to end up dating (if you are sub chad, chad may fuck her regardless of interests).

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
All foids are the same

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Don’t care. I need mogger kids and a fogger gf.

IMG 1588

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx, try2beme and 1 other person
Going to impregnate a model, then my son’s going to impregnate a model, so my grandson ends up a 6’5 cannibal narcissist like Armie Hammer

I’m just the vessel
you aint sleeping buddy so stop dreaming

Don’t you mean never to like her for her looks? Because looks fade so it’s just temporary.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
it will take more time for looks to fade though
First of all she’s already frauding hard with fake-up, so you don’t see her actual looks, which are worse than what you can perceive. Also, every woman/man ages differently, so it depends. Some women age well but they fraud a lot also with products and whatnot. Besides, there’s a limit. At the end of the day there’s no good-looking granny.

First of all she’s already frauding hard with fake-up, so you don’t see her actual looks, which are worse than what you can perceive. Also, every woman/man ages differently, so it depends. Some women age well but they fraud a lot also with products and whatnot. Besides, there’s a limit. At the end of the day there’s no good-looking granny.
true but its much harder to find a girl with a personalty you genouinely like

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
true but its much harder to find a girl with a personalty you genouinely like
Yeah, that’s true. But I’d rather take a LTB with good personality over an HTB with shit personality (I don’t believe stacies exist btw).

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
(I don’t believe stacies exist btw
you know, you may be right. personally speaking, no matter how good looking a girl is, i dont think you will think much about her if you dont like her as a person.the personality pill has ruined me tbh tbh.

• So Sad
you know, you may be right. personally speaking, no matter how good looking a girl is, i dont think you will think much about her if you dont like her as a person.the personality pill has ruined me tbh tbh.
Yeah, with my knowledge of how foids fake-upfraud as well as how shitty their personalities normally are I’ve become near asexual. :fuk:

• +1
Yeah, with my knowledge of how foids fake-upfraud as well as how shitty their personalities normally are I’ve become near asexual. :fuk:
and more non NT you are, the harder it is to find a girl you vibe with

• +1
basically all that needs to be said
being chad is cheat code. like imagine the girl one guy is oneitizing is just another meaningless cum dumpster to you. the girl one guy genouinely likes, is just a pair of tits and ass for you.

She has to pass the looks threshold minimum to be considered a person to begin with. Then and only then does her temperament matter

And tbh most female temperaments are exactly the same regardless of looks level

• +1
and more non NT you are, the harder it is to find a girl you vibe with
I don’t have to worry about all that ish because I’m ugly af. No one wants me. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
I don’t have to worry about all that ish because I’m ugly af. No one wants me. :feelsbadman:
and im too non NT and only 1-2 girls i vibed with didnt like me sexually

• So Sad
and im too non NT and only 1-2 girls i vibed with didnt like me sexually
At least you’re not a dateless KHHV at 28 like me. :ogre: So you aren’t doing so bad.

Kk, I’m gonna shower now. Will respond later.

• +1
better looking girls tend to be funnier from experience
I don't find that to be the case. They tend to be bitchier and take less shit from people though. They also are quicker to express disgust at anything they deem unfavorable. So maybe the hotter the generally less agreeable they become

• Woah
Don’t you mean never to like her for her looks? Because looks fade so it’s just temporary.
Looks fade but not for many decades. At the end of the day nobody fucks a personality