Never listen to what a women say

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Don’t listen to what women say, watch what they do.

For example: If you ask a woman what she wants in a guy, she’ll say, “I want a nice guy who’s sweet and attentive and treats me well and takes me on nice, sweet dates.”

Yet, if a guy tries to use that approach to attract her and get her to go out on a date with him, she’ll reject him.

She’ll then hook up with a guy who doesn’t even treat her that well, doesn’t even really care about her and just wants to have sex with her.

What she is saying is she wants a nice guy who’s sweet and treats her really well and is attentive and patient with her and things like that, but then she actually goes for a guy who doesn’t even really care about her that much and just wants to have sex with her and he has sex with her on the first night or first date that they go on.

So, what she’s says and what she does are two completely different things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, Costcosuperstore and Goth
women want chad theory

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rooman and OswaldMosley
Have you just discovered the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rooman and VerminMaxxed
especially when they are saying "NO GET AWAY FROM ME" or "IM CALLING THE COPS, or this one "DO NOT TOUCH ME"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Costcosuperstore, vratisevojvodo and 1 other person
Waterfall water

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
yes, especially if they attempt to reject you 😂, jokes aside you're right lmao foids give the worst advice

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I used to believe this but then again at the same time, women dish out blackpills like it's no tomorrow. It's HOW you convey what you want to say to them. Manipulation call it what you will but it's about escalating the situation. Leading them.

yes, especially if they attempt to reject you 😂, jokes aside you're right lmao foids give the worst advice
they are good only for sex, can't remember something else :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz