Never looksmaxxed and Idk what I should start on

barredgr3mlin

barredgr3mlin

Iron
I’ve never looksmaxxed and I want to start. I feel like I look like a pussy. I barely ever take pictures of myself so this is the best one i’ve got. this picture doesn’t show much of my face but I just want to see how this thread goes before I get some pictures i feel more uncomfortable with so i apologize for the hood

Attachments

• IMG_4865.png
    IMG_4865.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and antony 726
Rhinoplasty
LL surgery
Jaw surgery
Zygo implants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, keonxmogs and WanderingBurro
start with a haircut

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Rhinoplasty
LL surgery
Jaw surgery
Zygo implants
got any things I can do at home without buying shit or surgery? I’m 16 and I’m looking for some good tips to start with that I can see fast results with because i’m a bitch and will probably lose interest if I don’t see any

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
got any things I can do at home without buying shit or surgery? I’m 16 and I’m looking for some good tips to start with that I can see fast results with because i’m a bitch and will probably lose interest if I don’t see any
Nope surgery is the only way to escape subhumanity

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: brutalpilled, edodalic29 and WanderingBurro
You have high tier colouring and a strong midface (even if it is a bit long), your biggest failo is your lower third (do you have any bite problems? If you do you can sometimes get insurance to cover it). Unironically just get a haircut (but don't go too short) and you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and barredgr3mlin
You have high tier colouring and a strong midface (even if it is a bit long), your biggest failo is your lower third (do you have any bite problems? If you do you can sometimes get insurance to cover it). Unironically just get a haircut (but don't go too short) and you should be fine.
Will be asking a face rating from you when I ascend to high mtn Bhai ya

• Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Nope surgery is the only way to escap
start with a haircut
start with a haircu

Yeah I’m pretty sure I have an overbite. I have braces and they put weird bite guards in my mouth that block me from biting on my braces on my bottoms. I also do this weird thing where I put my tongue in between my teeth and covering a small amount of my front teeth. i’ve been doing it for years subconsciously because it makes my lips and face look better because it stretches my face a little so it doesn’t look like I have as much of a puffier short face. idk if it could have fucked up my jaw position or something. sorry if what I said doesn’t sound like it makes sense

nah
Id say he should start with taking normal pic
sorry bro i’m hella anxious about my appearance to the point where im homeschooled. even makes me feel uncomfortable posting pictures but I think this is a start

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
I’ve never looksmaxxed and I want to start. I feel like I look like a pussy. I barely ever take pictures of myself so this is the best one i’ve got. this picture doesn’t show much of my face but I just want to see how this thread goes before I get some pictures i feel more uncomfortable with so i apologize for the hood
hair cut asap

sorry bro i’m hella anxious about my appearance to the point where im homeschooled. even makes me feel uncomfortable posting pictures but I think this is a start
Ohhhh nice don’t post lot of pic of yourself cuz if doxing
Also u not ugly bro u chilling u have high Appel for young girl

My tip is to give some style to your hair
Make it like those fluffy hair TikTok dude

• +1
Reactions: barredgr3mlin
Ohhhh nice don’t post lot of pic of yourself cuz if doxing
Also u not ugly bro u chilling u have high Appel for young girl

My tip is to give some style to your hair
Make it like those fluffy hair TikTok dude
oh shit thanks for letting me know. also thanks I’m trying to work on accepting myself more with my therapist and I think it’s going well. I’ll def try getting more style in my hair too

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Bro start going to the gym eat healthy and cut down and lose fat so you reveal bone structure then lean bulk from there do research to find a gym rutine dye eyebrows black and get nice haircut clean skin up

Fix your mentalis strain

Bro start going to the gym eat healthy and cut down and lose fat so you reveal bone structure then lean bulk from there do research to find a gym rutine dye eyebrows black and get nice haircut clean skin up
ok I appreciate it. by going to the gym do you mean I should lift weight or focus on cardio? I don’t want to be lean i just want to be skinny so i’m guessing that means I should do cardio?

ok I appreciate it. by going to the gym do you mean I should lift weight or focus on cardio? I don’t want to be lean i just want to be skinny so i’m guessing that means I should do cardio?
Skinny is lean bro and yes lift weights heavy weights if your skinny fat or fat cut rn and strat eating less and doing cardio till ur really lean and then start working out and eating high protein

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and barredgr3mlin