Never obsess over how a woman feels

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Might be a :water: thread for most of you guys (even though most of you still fall victim to this, don't lie to me).

Picture this, you're in a relationship with her, she's had a terrible day at work- do you rush over and console her however you can? NO.

This is not to say you can not be a little sympathetic, just don't become engorged in their emotional state. A quick comment and then leave it as an afterthought.
Why? Because it's a rollercoaster. Women are emotional rollercoasters.

You'll never be able to soothe them and they'll start using you as their emotional dumpster. Hell, before you know it, they'll start acting fake upset knowing you'll scoot over to make her feel better. Wanting to see just how far you're willing to go.

You'll have them affecting the other parts of your life as well which you don't want.

Women can love or hate you but as long as they aren't indifferent, you'll be fine.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bloomercel, buflek and 29 others
Just don't get in a relationship then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 14 others
Insane thread. Wouldn't be surprised to see it pinned soon. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Danish_Retard, mayo mogger and 19 others
Just don't get in a relationship then
This might apply to guys not in a relationship even more. The guys that aren't even getting to fuck her, the ones just in the friendzone, who she comes to whenever she has trouble with her boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Zeruel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, BrahminBoss, horizontallytall and 14 others
I’m naturally cold

if my bitch started crying I’d laugh at her and ignore her

i have low empathy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
1DAD866E F9B3 4720 BA7A F26EF674C208

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19453, Gargamel and 6 others
Might be a :water: thread for most of you guys (even though most of you still fall victim to this, don't lie to me).

Picture this, you're in a relationship with her, she's had a terrible day at work- do you rush over and console her however you can? NO.

This is not to say you can not be a little sympathetic, just don't become engorged in their emotional state. A quick comment and then leave it as an afterthought.

You'll never be able to soothe them and they'll start using you as their emotional dumpster. Hell, before you know it, they'll start acting fake upset knowing you'll scoot over to make her feel better. Wanting to see just how far you're willing to go.

You'll have them affecting the other parts of your life as well which you don't want.

Women can love or hate you but as long as they aren't indifferent, you'll be fine.
I comforted my ex-FWB after she had a terrible day at work. And that ended up being our last date. And she ghosted me later. :ROFLMAO:
I fucking hate this shit. I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I'm not interested in just casual sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
This might apply to guys not in a relationship even more. The guys that aren't even getting to fuck her, the ones just in the friendzone, who she comes to whenever she has trouble with her boyfriend.
I only heard of the term "emotional tampon" with "female friends"
never in a relationship
In a relationship you're supposed to care about your partner and comfonrt her, just like she's supposed to care about you and comfort you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Why obsess over a object that will never come to your defence unless you are the top of her pyramid of options she is a object I will use her as a stool and a punch bag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others

Theres a reason why in the bible said women should just stand in thr back of the church and stfu. Yeah 99% christian religion right now is just a scam. Free grace is where its at

• +1
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall and Deleted member 19036
In a relationship you're supposed to care about your partner and comfonrt her, just like she's supposed to care about you and comfort you
It's a fruitless task. Women being the emotional creatures that they are, will simply be emotional.
If you start to bear the responsibility of becoming the guy she comes to voice all her woes, you'll find yourself stuck in this position.
If you're overly empathetic, it might even start affecting your emotional state, spilling over onto the other aspects of your life like work.
If you opt to go on this emotional rollercoaster with her, you won't find yourself in a better position in the future- you'll just find yourself dangling from extreme to extreme more often.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Elvisandreaa
Just don’t be a beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I comforted my ex-FWB after she had a terrible day at work. And that ended up being our last date. And she ghosted me later. :ROFLMAO:
I fucking hate this shit. I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I'm not interested in just casual sex.
It's pretty ironic how the more you care about women, the lower your odds of success with them.
In this day and age, if you care too much, you'll have your heart broken many, many times before you find a woman you can actually build a future with.

• +1
Reactions: k99, Danish_Retard, greywind and 5 others
It's a fruitless task. Women being the emotional creatures that they are, will simply be emotional.
If you start to bear the responsibility of becoming the guy she comes to voice all her woes, you'll find yourself stuck in this position.
If you're overly empathetic, it might even start affecting your emotional state, spilling over onto the other aspects of your life like work.
If you opt to go on this emotional rollercoaster with her, you won't find yourself in a better position in the future- you'll just find yourself dangling from extreme to extreme more often.
This is way too extreme, you started from a bad day at work.

I only had one relationship and yes it was emotionally draining, but because she's was mentally unstable.
A woman with a normal mental health venting sometimes won't affect anything.

If you see it's too much for you just tell her to go to a therapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Tallooksmaxxer and alriodai
Maybe when I'm in the first few stages of dating, but after a while I'd be too in love with her to just ignore her problems

How much money for the cool names nigga

• +1
Because it's a straightforward example, it could be her period, family matters, or a million other things in the world.
I only had one relationship and yes it was emotionally draining, but because she's was mentally unstable.
The more comfortable she feels using you as her emotional outlet, the more often you'll experience the venting.

The problem doesn't even lie with her venting, it lies with becoming too emotionally engorged in her venting. It's when you make it an absolute priority to ensure her happiness always (an impossible task).

In fact, they might even subconsciously start doing so more often knowing you'll be there for them.
Most girls that would need therapy, wouldn't react well to a comment about them needing therapy. It'd be better to avoid such stress by just breaking up before it gets to that point.

Maybe when I'm in the first few stages of dating, but after a while I'd be too in love with her to just ignore her problems
You can acknowledge her problems, just don't let her problems become your problems. I know this might seem obvious but lots of guys are constantly overthinking about the way a girl feels, whether it's about them or just in general.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, greywind, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16275, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
In fact, they might even subconsciously start doing so more often knowing you'll be there for them.
Well...that's part of a relationship.

I feel like you feel this way because you wouldn't open yourself to your girl in a relationship, because she would use it against you or see you as weak, so you see no benefits in doing it, since it wouldn't be mutual

Well...that's part of a relationship.

I feel like you feel this way because you wouldn't open yourself to your girl in a relationship, because she would use it against you or see you as weak, so you see no benefits in doing it, since it wouldn't be mutual
I imagine myself in the position and think, will my overt attention and full emotional capacity change the end result? No. Then why bother?

Perhaps, if I could guarantee myself to not let her emotional outbursts spill over to other aspects of my life, but if you care too much- that is what'll inevitably happen.

So, I'd opt to give her a quick comment of support or understanding and then leave it as an afterthought. Knowing this state of seesaw emotions is her usual state.

Now, like all things some nuance is involved here, one needs to have a sense of where the relationship is going, and not every situation is quite like the other (ex. family passing).

Women don’t want the faint hearted

Only the cold emotionless incels can handle a real relationship . You were born and bred for the 90s where this actually worked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, greywind, horizontallytall and 2 others
Why obsess over a object that will never come to your defence unless you are the top of her pyramid of options she is a object I will use her as a stool and a punch bag
Yo that's so based bro!

It's pretty ironic how the more you care about women, the lower your odds of success with them.
In this day and age, if you care too much, you'll have your heart broken many, many times before you find a woman you can actually build a future with.
That’s cus most women of today are overly masculine due to “feminism.” Quite the oxymoron. On top of that many are damaged either as children(molested,no father figure) or as adults(promiscuous and used). Atleast in the west

• +1
Reactions: greywind, horizontallytall and Deleted member 19036

Theses guys are all a brainwashed hive mind thinking the same
Generalizing every gender and dehumanizing them
"Omg women are so emotionally unstable" there is also ton of men that are emotionally unstable ;(some of them on the forum)

Whats the point? Why even LTR a girl if ur not gonna put up w her bullshit? Just fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036 and khvirgin
"Omg women are so emotionally unstable" there is also ton of men that are emotionally unstable ;(some of them on the forum)
Most stereotypes hold some truth to them.
The stereotype that women are emotional creatures didn't appear out of thin air, it's a common theme.
Whats the point? Why even LTR a girl if ur not gonna put up w her bullshit? Just fuck her
Don't misinterpret the thread, you can "put up" with her bullshit, just don't get caught up in it.
The point is to not allow her to "yoyo" you into her ups and downs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, greywind, horizontallytall and 1 other person
If they're not satisfied they leave then you have no puss

Just sticky your own thread theorem

• JFL
rare non psychotic .org user

• +1
you should never obsess over anything that isn't in your control in the first place. its good to be supportive when one can but beyond that it isn't really your issue.

• +1
On this forum, we only know of total apathy to the world, and complete dedication to one's work. No in between.

• +1
I’m naturally cold

if my bitch started crying I’d laugh at her and ignore her

i have low empathy
I can't lie that's kinda fucked but based. I had a couple girlfriends over the past few months (got bored wasting time messaging bitches on apps) and I wish I had that ability looking back, bc those whores were very replaceable in hindsight.

• +1
Most stereotypes hold some truth to them.
The stereotype that women are emotional creatures didn't appear out of thin air, it's a common theme.

Don't misinterpret the thread, you can "put up" with her bullshit, just don't get caught up in it.
The point is to not allow her to "yoyo" you into her ups and downs.
nah women are heartless as fuck.

Only dark-triad PSL moggers have what it takes to date modern women.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23017
I just fuck my gf if she feels bad.

Choke her until all the bad thoughts are squeezed out.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
The dilemma of female brain, wanting you to care but then get turned off by it, wanting you to share past trauma saying that it will bring us closer but then use it against u and ghost u. Honestly, just looksmax to the point of having abundance by that point you intrinsically care less by nature.

• +1
Reactions: a1dancell
How one feels is very subjective , i mean for autists. Most normies dont feel they just go with the tune. My irl autist friend has very different opinion compared to me and he has good logic , which u cant disregard. Things are subjective for certain people

Theres a reason why in the bible said women should just stand in thr back of the church and stfu. Yeah 99% christian religion right now is just a scam. Free grace is where its at
I mean free grace of believing our lord jesus christ, not "religion" of christianity . You can be hindu or muslim and still believe lord jesus with your heart and you will still get salvation. Jesus is god.