Never play a character when ur with a girl that likes u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Unironically just be urself

Truth is if she’s really attracted to u she will ignore any “ick” or “red flags” you present

To me it’s much better to be with a girl who is attracted to u enough she will make excuses for all ur autism than to be with someone who partially likes u but will lose interest if ur autistic

I literally admit I’m an autistic socially akward nigga to everyone irl. I make dark jokes Idgaf about looking NT to anyone

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, vermillioncorefan, Darkeningstar and 5 others
It’s the best way to filter out ppl

U can’t hold up an act forever

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, nathan and Montgomery
If you have to play a character then you're low status / ugly. She will adopt your hobbies and opinions if she really likes you. Modern society has gaslighted men that personality matters. Unironically just be nice, but don't care too much or anything. I feel like women can sense if you're faking given their experience with countless social interactions these days

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Iasacrko and 1 other person
If you have to play a character then you're low status / ugly. She will adopt your hobbies and opinions if she really likes you. Modern society has gaslighted men that personality matters. Unironically just be nice, but don't care too much or anything. I feel like women can sense if you're faking given their experience with countless social interactions these days
Exactly and that’s the best part of it

U can literally have any personality u want if she’s really attracted she will agree and learn anything u say

If u say u like a movie she will watch it just to have stuff to talk about with u

That’s the kind of girl nighas should be looking for not someone who sees them as a potential competitor in their list of other guys u need to be the main nigga

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
If she gets attracted to you then u have no reason to hide and if she leaves u cause of it
Dont lose hope cause u have the ability to attract girls someone who will love u for urself will actually come

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I played a character and it worked very well, the only downside is whenever you feel weak or down or you get bored and start fucking up, the act slowly starts to reveal itself and then she despises you, fuck the clown world,

yeah im always myself with whores, i tell them how much i hate life n ask them if they wanna get gangbanged for me to watch but most are not into it

they dont expect me to say some stuff lol

• JFL
I played a character and it worked very well, the only downside is whenever you feel weak or down or you get bored and start fucking up, the act slowly starts to reveal itself and then she despises you, fuck the clown world,
That means she was never really into u mainly in the first place

There are 2 types of attraction girls will either be obcessed with u

Basically they will know every T shirt they ever saw u wear, remember and mention everything u said, ask their friends to ask u shit just so they can modify their personality to urs without u knowing how they found out etc

And girls who just add u to a list of potential candidates

Minimal interest and any ick u give off makes her dry

If she’s not obcessing over u, u never owned that relationship in the first place

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
That means she was never really into u mainly in the first place

There are 2 types of attraction girls will either be obcessed with u

Basically they will know every T shirt they ever saw u wear, remember and mention everything u said, ask their friends to ask u shit just so they can modify their personality to urs without u knowing how they found out etc

And girls who just add u to a list of potential candidates

Minimal interest and any ick u give off makes her dry

If she’s not obcessing over u, u never owned that relationship in the first place
what if she approached first? Begged for a relationship?

• Hmm...
what if she approached first? Begged for a relationship?
That’s a very odd situation it doesn’t make sense if a girl shows strong signs but then doesn’t forgive ur autism

Either u let some really dark shit slip or ur missreading it

It applies to everything if she liked u enough to make a move on u she will definitely be more forgiving of red flags

My demeanor is evil and autistic i need intense drugs to socialize

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar