NEVER PUT THIS BULLSHIT ON YOUR PENIS!!!

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Just some time ago I was horny as fuck and couldn't find shit to beat my meat with, not only did the baby powder that I used to soften my meat was finished but there was also no fucking cream in the entirety of my house, literally none, and then I found this one
IMG 20240910 040442 726
IMG 20240910 040447 966

IMG 20240910 040534 987

It's supposed to be some cream for foids to lose weight or some shit, I don't care about that, I just wanted to have a good nut, anyway since this absolute dogshit looked appealing enough to me, I ended up using it and at first nothing went wrong, but as soon as I got close to busting a nut, I felt the fucking heat creep up, and right after i busted a nut, it was like my meat transported to hell, I was fucking fuming and had to rush to the bathroom to take an immediate shower, that didn't work either, this shit was literally burning off my meat as I was pacing around in agony, it felt like some cartel torture shit, I srsly wanted to end the pain right then and there, this shit is fucking devastating and my meat still burns as I'm typing this, don't ever use shit that doesn't say lotion or has a whore in it's logo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, Rzn, Elijah_leo and 7 others
Thank you for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
Bro there was fucking chili peppers on the logo what did you expect

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Mkhzee
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Just some time ago I was horny as fuck and couldn't find shit to beat my meat with, not only did the baby powder that I used to soften my meat was finished but there was also no fucking cream in the entirety of my house, literally none, and then I found this one
View attachment 3159996View attachment 3159997
View attachment 3159998
It's supposed to be some cream for foids to lose weight or some shit, I don't care about that, I just wanted to have a good nut, anyway since this absolute dogshit looked appealing enough to me, I ended up using it and at first nothing went wrong, but as soon as I got close to busting a nut, I felt the fucking heat creep up, and right after i busted a nut, it was like my meat transported to hell, I was fucking fuming and had to rush to the bathroom to take an immediate shower, that didn't work either, this shit was literally burning off my meat as I was pacing around in agony, it felt like some cartel torture shit, I srsly wanted to end the pain right then and there, this shit is fucking devastating and my meat still burns as I'm typing this, don't ever use shit that doesn't say lotion or has a whore in it's logo
You look like you live in Latin America

• JFL
Did it make it 3cm shorter?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Mkhzee
Why did you hmm me bud, it was just a joke, it says -3cm on the bottle :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Mkhzee
damn nigga time to troonmaxx:forcedsmile:

View attachment 3159996View attachment 3159997
View attachment 3159998
Just beat your shit dry bro. Honestly works better.

• WTF
Just beat your shit dry bro. Honestly works better.
Like I said my baby powder was finished aswell, I could soften it with the powder I'd do it without using that bullshit torture chemical, but unfortunately my shit is too dry, and it's impossible to feel good beating it dry

IMG 1104

• JFL
Nigga saw "-3 centimeters" and decided to use it on his dick

Like I said my baby powder was finished aswell, I could soften it with the powder I'd do it without using that bullshit torture chemical, but unfortunately my shit is too dry, and it's impossible to feel good beating it dry
Na I don’t mean using actual friction like you would with a lubricant

I mean Jacking your foreskin up and down over the head of your Johnson is the best method ong. Basically grab your dry cock closer to the base and beat it. (Pause)

• So Sad
Na I don’t mean using actual friction like you would with a lubricant

I mean Jacking your foreskin up and down over the head of your Johnson is the best method ong. Basically grab your dry cock closer to the base and beat it. (Pause)
It's over for circumcizedcels

It's over for circumcizedcels
Im circumcised and have beat that way for years :feelshah:

Might be missing out on the frenulum thingy so giga-over.

• So Sad