Never put too much trust into friends.

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Enviousness can and will arise in friendships. When you help someone out in a big way, they feel lower status and believe they have a debt to repay.

This breeds resentment

You'll see flashes of jealousy and before you know it, you have been betrayed

Work with your former enemies instead.

Lincoln once said, you destroy your enemies once you befriend them

A former enemies will be more loyal since they have something to prove to you

Keeping enemies around also gives you motivation and competition

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, macbeth, Deleted member 8765 and 13 others
I dont have friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, coping ethnic, IdiAmin and 15 others
Why should I surround myself with people who annoy me lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 643, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
127189392 2674503772879594 7002527911886982318 n
no friends no care

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Ideal is to have a big family with lots of cousins that you get along with. Blood is thicker than water after all. It's very bad on a macro level because it leads to inbreeding and cronyism like with sand niggers, but it's ideal for introvert incels with bad social skills. There's a lot of that going on with the Irish, Italians etc but most nordics are atomized faggots tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8765, FutureSlayer and 7 others
Enviousness can and will arise in friendships. When you help someone out in a big way, they feel lower status and believe they have a debt to repay.

This breeds resentment

Friendship is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 6403
this is why i have no friends obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
you have bad friends man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
u r my friend aha therendthechaw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Yes and no.

True friends will support you when they see you improve, and in fact they will be motivated to also improve their own lives.

Tenuous friends you should NOT put trust in. Those are the pricks who get jealous when they feel socially inferior.

It happened to me.

Again, I've lost enough weight that you can see my jaw and hollow cheeks (recessed chin cucks me). One fat friend invited me over, nigga made three pizzas for me and another dude, and while I had a slice to be friendly, he just immediately started shit talking me, accused me of anorexia and bulimia, called me autistic, said that I watched a Jordan Peterson video and thought I was hot shit, how I have a sad social life, etc.

Wonderful

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, macbeth, Kristin and 5 others
Yes and no.

True friends will support you when they see you improve, and in fact they will be motivated to also improve their own lives.

Tenuous friends you should NOT put trust in. Those are the pricks who get jealous when they feel socially inferior.

It happened to me.

Again, I've lost enough weight that you can see my jaw and hollow cheeks (recessed chin cucks me). One fat friend invited me over, nigga made three pizzas for me and another dude, and while I had a slice to be friendly, he just immediately started shit talking me, accused me of anorexia and bulimia, called me autistic, said that I watched a Jordan Peterson video and thought I was hot shit, how I have a sad social life, etc.

Wonderful
sounds narcissistic

sounds narcissistic

Most normies are. This dude is 100% normie tier; he has the Zoomer haircut, he has the peach emoji for his wife's phone contact informatioin, and he talks about Reddit memes in public.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Kristin and Deleted member 6403
Think I read something like this in a book once. Kind of fucked cause I got no enemies or friends.

• +1
Ideal is to have a big family with lots of cousins that you get along with. Blood is thicker than water after all. It's very bad on a macro level because it leads to inbreeding and cronyism like with sand niggers, but it's ideal for introvert incels with bad social skills. There's a lot of that going on with the Irish, Italians etc but most nordics are atomized faggots tbh.
Nordic individualised faggots with no loyalty. Was different not too long ago

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle

This breeds resentment

EXACTLY what happened in my clique. My best friend betrayed me because the girl he liked for 2 years started liking me instead (i asked him many, many times if he has feeling for the girl before making moves on her and every time he said no) however, when i did succeed with her, he started fucking resenting me out of jealousy and eventually admitted that he liked her all along. Blocked everyone in that clique and have been a hermit since, fuck those gaslighting """friends"""".

• +1
avoid getting too close to people, crabs inna bucket theory is real

• +1
i havent had a friend in 14 years

• So Sad
good shit

• +1
Avoid getting too close to people as others have said and make sure you have a screening process to determine if someone can be trusted enough to be your friend

• +1
just don't help friends theory

This breeds resentment

I like this thread alot