Never show interest, it’s a losing game.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
Soundtrack

What she wanted.
For months i showed this stacylite 0 attention. As soon as i give her some attention we hangout cool great. Then she starts texting first. But i get a little to clumsy. I respond in multiple sentences while she responds in one. I gave her my attention and where it got me was nothing. The most attractive girl i’ve had in years, really my whole life. Gone. My chances are not there and i know i could redeem myself but it’s lost.

For years i’ve wanted to be with a girl during the halloween spooky season. Carve pumpkins, match outfits, watch scary movies and cuddle, but no. I fell for yet another girl in fall, that i didn’t obtain. Playing games is not what i like to do, i just want a girl to value my attention as much as i value hers, but in this day most girls shut down what they thought they desired.
IMG 3986

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 29581 and 5 others
Ahh fuvk dude. I have the exact same story. Damn bro the physcial chest pains are crazy in the process. But a fair warning she'll ghost you for 2 months. Will coneby every weekend when she's bored and play with your feelings and leave. Getting you hooked on. I literally just again talked to her today because she was bored lol. But this eas my last time. I deleted my every social account that she was added on so i can end it out. Tbvh ik this sounds like a bitch. I don't like to play games either but just leave for a month if you have been nice to her. Or maybe 2 months. In no way whatsoever contact her. Then come back act like nothing happened. She'll try to show that she isn't interested but IK for a fact she'll be dying for the attention you gave her in the past so then you stop again. Dry text her respond late and if responding late is hard to you then play games or do something while your having a convo with her. At the end she'll be double texting you & even ask you what's wrong. Remember always say nothing is wrong i am just busy doing daily life chores. Then for the whole of 3-4 day text her immediately and tell her in-between your free all day etc. And stop. Keep this cycle on.

Kaboom you have your stacylite saved. You'll be together for atleast texting back & forth. And she'll want you irl because you'll be on her mind how she fumbled a guy that loved her and was nice to her.

This works. And coaches don't play so don't ask if it worked for me but it did work for 4 of my friends. Now they get bitches all over the place

telling a girl that you see on a daily basis and are trying to build a relationship with that you like her is a death sentence unless you know she will say yes

Once you notify her of your interest in her, she will automatically become hostile and use it to give you the cold shoulder, lie to you, avoid you, and even in certain cases bully you

For years i’ve wanted to be with a girl during the halloween spooky season. Carve pumpkins, match outfits, watch scary movies and cuddle, but no. I fell for yet another girl in fall, that i didn’t obtain. Playing games is not what i like to do, i just want a girl to value my attention as much as i value hers, but in this day most girls shut down what they thought they desired.
bro same

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 29581
@NateJacobs sad story but you can bounce back. Are you swedish judging by your bio?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Ahh fuvk dude. I have the exact same story. Damn bro the physcial chest pains are crazy in the process. But a fair warning she'll ghost you for 2 months. Will coneby every weekend when she's bored and play with your feelings and leave. Getting you hooked on. I literally just again talked to her today because she was bored lol. But this eas my last time. I deleted my every social account that she was added on so i can end it out. Tbvh ik this sounds like a bitch. I don't like to play games either but just leave for a month if you have been nice to her. Or maybe 2 months. In no way whatsoever contact her. Then come back act like nothing happened. She'll try to show that she isn't interested but IK for a fact she'll be dying for the attention you gave her in the past so then you stop again. Dry text her respond late and if responding late is hard to you then play games or do something while your having a convo with her. At the end she'll be double texting you & even ask you what's wrong. Remember always say nothing is wrong i am just busy doing daily life chores. Then for the whole of 3-4 day text her immediately and tell her in-between your free all day etc. And stop. Keep this cycle on.

Kaboom you have your stacylite saved. You'll be together for atleast texting back & forth. And she'll want you irl because you'll be on her mind how she fumbled a guy that loved her and was nice to her.

This works. And coaches don't play so don't ask if it worked for me but it did work for 4 of my friends. Now they get bitches all over the place
Read every word but, the only main reason i don’t want to ghost her completely is there’s a senior halloween party and the only way i could get into that is if i went with her (she’s a junior but is only friends with seniors for the most part)and i really need to status max in school rn. Also she has a volleyball game this tuesday which she thinks i’m going to but i honestly want to not go but idk. I’m tweaking idk there’s a chance i could get in the party through another friend but yk i will take your advice i won’t reach out or text her but she always fucking texts me first i’ll be dry but i fucked up showing too much interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and HarrierDuBois
telling a girl that you see on a daily basis and are trying to build a relationship with that you like her is a death sentence unless you know she will say yes

Once you notify her of your interest in her, she will automatically become hostile and use it to give you the cold shoulder, lie to you, avoid you, and even in certain cases bully you

bro same
It’s hard bruh she initiated everything at first. she called me cute this summer and i responded 20 hours late on accident and said “thanks gang” but then when school started i hit her up and we hung out and started talking more. She always starts the convos but i’m always showing too much interest. i was talking with her last night while i was out with 2 girls and when i sent a pic of one of the girls she got dry so i think she’s mad at me rn but i played it off like i didn’t wanna be there

You are homosexual man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Riyan18, Gus17, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Nah it’s an inside joke with @qotav i live in the US
I was going to invite you to the Stockholm meetup to get a new better girl out in a bar or club but seems that's down the drain for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I was going to invite you to the Stockholm meetup to get a new better girl out in a bar or club but seems that's down the drain for you.
Sweden was in my bio since forever where was my invite. #NNA No Niggers Allowed type timing innit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and HarrierDuBois
Nate Jacobs is cool, just he’s in that phase where his heart is in the game. You don’t know anything about that tho
Why do guys wanna do faggy shit with a girl
Just fuck and dip out
Bahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Riyan18, Sprinkles and Deleted member 29581
Read every word but, the only main reason i don’t want to ghost her completely is there’s a senior halloween party and the only way i could get into that is if i went with her (she’s a junior but is only friends with seniors for the most part)and i really need to status max in school rn. Also she has a volleyball game this tuesday which she thinks i’m going to but i honestly want to not go but idk. I’m tweaking idk there’s a chance i could get in the party through another friend but yk i will take your advice i won’t reach out or text her but she always fucking texts me first i’ll be dry but i fucked up showing too much interest.
What's the age difference so i can out on the reply i just wrote or not. If it's too much i won't be sharing the info. Sorry but be honest

What's the age difference so i can out on the reply i just wrote or not. If it's too much i won't be sharing the info. Sorry but be honest
I turned 17 in August and she turns 17 in april so i think 8 months we are in the same grade both Juniors

I turned 17 in August and she turns 17 in april so i think 8 months we are in the same grade both Juniors
Listen now dude. I ain't exaggerating this but my methods works 90% of the time. Believe it or not i have helped countless of my friends get bitches like alit of them. I stay bitchless die to private reasons like religion marriage etc. But my plans always work.

For the next few days or 2 days till the party act dry asf. Like not just "yeah, okay" Don't reply for fuvking hours. Then if she asks for a reason (they usually don't to show that they don't care but hey fuvking care alot) tell her how you were busy outside or your phone was on dnd etc. Give out super lame excuses. Then kicks in the jealousy factor. If your close to her show her a funny chat you have had with another girl you have had. Just needs to be funny nothing more. Or if you don't have one create one with a extremely gorgeous friend. Or don't reveal the face at all. Have short manipulating convos which would involve ghosting, playing the white knight, jealousy etc. If you have had a past with her and have had memories then bring very few of those memories back(just bring in the irrelevant ones, keep the rest for later). Act like this 2 days prior to the oarty and till then find a way in. 2 days prior to the party give her a window of 3-4 hours of extensive time before her bedtime. Make sure she goes to sleep with memories of yours in her mind. Don't tell her your extremely excited about the party and all. Just tell her you hope you have fun in it. Amd tell her when you find a way in not before that. Keep this in mind on the day of the party act super nice to her. Love bomb her in the party but remember on and off. Keep looking at her in a secy way. Use the triangle method. Act super sexy(read threads on body language). Kaboom you wouldn't even know how but you'll have what ever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NateJacobs
Sweden was in my bio since forever where was my invite. #NNA No Niggers Allowed type timing innit?
wild but probably true
Why do guys wanna do faggy shit with a girl
Just fuck and dip out
Bahahah
it’s not the summer you inkwell it’s cold people trying to cuddle and fall in love
Nate Jacobs is cool, just he’s in that phase where his heart is in the game. You don’t know anything about that tho
easily get obsessed brutal

• +1
Brutal I don’t know what to do, if I possibly do pull the girl I want she might just not want me because I will try and give her attention. But that’s what I want not some shit where I have to not respond and be distant just so she doesn’t get the ick and leave me. But I don’t even know if she likes me for sure I think my brain is just coping.
Either way I walk around my school hallways like this
DD8ABBE8 1355 412F 8409 062F77DAD778

I already asked you if you were swedish way back and you said no.

• So Sad
wild but probably true

it’s not the summer you inkwell it’s cold people trying to cuddle and fall in love

easily get obsessed brutal
Cuffing season is cringe bro
Hahahahah
Definitely a faggot

Listen now dude. I ain't exaggerating this but my methods works 90% of the time. Believe it or not i have helped countless of my friends get bitches like alit of them. I stay bitchless die to private reasons like religion marriage etc. But my plans always work.

For the next few days or 2 days till the party act dry asf. Like not just "yeah, okay" Don't reply for fuvking hours. Then if she asks for a reason (they usually don't to show that they don't care but hey fuvking care alot) tell her how you were busy outside or your phone was on dnd etc. Give out super lame excuses. Then kicks in the jealousy factor. If your close to her show her a funny chat you have had with another girl you have had. Just needs to be funny nothing more. Or if you don't have one create one with a extremely gorgeous friend. Or don't reveal the face at all. Have short manipulating convos which would involve ghosting, playing the white knight, jealousy etc. If you have had a past with her and have had memories then bring very few of those memories back(just bring in the irrelevant ones, keep the rest for later). Act like this 2 days prior to the oarty and till then find a way in. 2 days prior to the party give her a window of 3-4 hours of extensive time before her bedtime. Make sure she goes to sleep with memories of yours in her mind. Don't tell her your extremely excited about the party and all. Just tell her you hope you have fun in it. Amd tell her when you find a way in not before that. Keep this in mind on the day of the party act super nice to her. Love bomb her in the party but remember on and off. Keep looking at her in a secy way. Use the triangle method. Act super sexy(read threads on body language). Kaboom you wouldn't even know how but you'll have what ever you want.
Ok the party is on halloweekend i believe so it’s weeks away. She’s asked me to come to her volleyball games and i did one time she got embarrassed about how bad she played (for the little time she did play 💀) she started making excuses and shit typing essays and it was horrible i felt like the dynamic switched and she started talking to me like a boy best friend or boyfriend i couldn’t tell what was happening. I will be dry though a couple weeks back when i was done with her bs she double texted me asking why i always leave her on open after she said she was at her friends house. I won’t go to her game Tuesday but if she asks me to go should i just say i’m busy or maybe?

But a fair warning she'll ghost you for 2 months. Will coneby every weekend when she's bored and play with your feelings and leave. Getting you hooked on.
Fuck bro wtf she literally does this shit she’ll hit me up on the weekend and then never ask to hangout and i’ve already tried 2 times so i quit asking her . How old are you when this happened

Ok the party is on halloweekend i believe so it’s weeks away. She’s asked me to come to her volleyball games and i did one time she got embarrassed about how bad she played (for the little time she did play 💀) she started making excuses and shit typing essays and it was horrible i felt like the dynamic switched and she started talking to me like a boy best friend or boyfriend i couldn’t tell what was happening. I will be dry though a couple weeks back when i was done with her bs she double texted me asking why i always leave her on open after she said she was at her friends house. I won’t go to her game Tuesday but if she asks me to go should i just say i’m busy or maybe?
That's so common you can't even imagine it.
First of all not just this time but the upcoming time when you all are doing an activity let her win. Never outshine the master rule no 1. BUT make sure she knows your letting her win in ways and try to make it look cute. Don't just have a sweet spot for everyone but her. Example if your other friends occasionally approach you with her show her how you act all different with them than her. Make her feel special. Act masculine ehen your around others but act sassy when with her for the limited time period of the time you do spend.

As far the other oart if you should go or not. Tell her you'll try. Like don't say it in a bad way but in a way that she doesn't notices it for example if she asks of your coming tell her,
Yeah I'll make sure to try my best to come. But if this girl is a bit different and extra bitchy she'll ask off just tell me if your coming or not. Tell her again you'll try and you want to come. Just make sure you have a text written somewhere that you said you would try but never said you will definitely come. Then when the time comes dump her like she dumped you but even in a worse way. On the day of the game or the day prior. Ghost her litteraly for the whole day. Text her at night for literally no more than 5-10mins and tell her how your phone has some kind of an issue example it got water in it and it will be fixed the day after the game or it has some software issue. Tell her your texting from your moms phone. Talk for a few minutes or just leave messages and dip out of the blue. Don't go to the game even if you want to. Have something else planned at your home to make sure you don't get seen by someone and they snitch. Again at night try to talk to her an dtell her how you couldn't come due to some reason on the fay you skip the game. Don't have any regrets even if she tells you you missed out. Then go back to the stages i just told you up there.
Fuck bro wtf she literally does this shit she’ll hit me up on the weekend and then never ask to hangout and i’ve already tried 2 times so i quit asking her . How old are you when this happened
I am 18 amd this just happened lol. Even tho i am the coach in the whole town i am getting played so dw. I am too tired of this bs so i am quitting the whole of internet. Even tho i can fix it i won't because history reapets itself but for you my dear you have a chance for this one occasion so do it right.
And remember that she doesn't give a flying fuvk about your feelings. Literally. She just comes to you when her friends aren't around so please don't get hurt by it because she's like that. Infact play by the rules they like.
Make sure your respected around your friends when she's around. Don't talk bs and low iq stuff around her, infact bring up small tiny details to show how high iq you are(they love it amd they hate dumbfuvks). Try not to speak alot but speak right. Don't be too harsh on her. I could go on full day but I'll head on to sleep. Will advice you if you need any in the future. Just reach out

• +1
Soundtrack

What she wanted.
For months i showed this stacylite 0 attention. As soon as i give her some attention we hangout cool great. Then she starts texting first. But i get a little to clumsy. I respond in multiple sentences while she responds in one. I gave her my attention and where it got me was nothing. The most attractive girl i’ve had in years, really my whole life. Gone. My chances are not there and i know i could redeem myself but it’s lost.

View attachment 2461810

Literally just look better. Chad doesn’t worry about muh giving attention, he orders bitches to his house like it’s dominos.

Literally just look better. Chad doesn’t worry about muh giving attention, he orders bitches to his house like it’s dominos.
He is not looking out for a bitches. He's looking out for a girl who has him hooked on to her. If you want a ferrari But you already have a porche. You won't feel the same satisfaction

He is not looking out for a bitches. He's looking out for a girl who has him hooked on to her. If you want a ferrari But you already have a porche. You won't feel the same satisfaction
You missed the point, if you’re blackpilled you know it’s all about looks playing these games will only lead to headache. If a girl wants you it will be easy.

• +1
You missed the point, if you’re blackpilled you know it’s all about looks playing these games will only lead to headache. If a girl wants you it will be easy.
you’re right actually even though she finds me attractive there are lots of other attractive guys she’s friends with and knows i’m not special in that sense

Nope. I won't completely agree unless one is a psl god or appeal god then it's a different story. But even if your a chad and you show interest in a girl and olay easy to get they lose interest. Even tho looks matter 75% personality plays a small role as well. Imagine having a giga stacy fall in complete love with you and you as a mtn or even htn. You would feel like a fuvking chad. This same affect works on girls. They think they are the prettiest beings in the world amd want someone that's eother a-sexual or someone that plays hard to get and keeps them on this high does of dopamine. That only stings on a cycle. They don't want no obbessed man with them even if they say they do. They want a obbessed man that is obbessed with her from time to time. Looks matters the most if not it's the crucial part to even get a start but you'd need something with the looks to use those looks.

Psa: you can't be giga autistic and look good (without status ofcourse) and make someone bent for you. You need to act right and according to how you look.

Imagine a ltn acting like a chad and a chad acting like a ltn or subhuman. Sometimes you get away with it by being called sassy and funny but not always
@NateJacobs

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope. I won't completely agree unless one is a psl god or appeal god then it's a different story. But even if your a chad and you show interest in a girl and olay easy to get they lose interest. Even tho looks matter 75% personality plays a small role as well. Imagine having a giga stacy fall in complete love with you and you as a mtn or even htn. You would feel like a fuvking chad. This same affect works on girls. They think they are the prettiest beings in the world amd want someone that's eother a-sexual or someone that plays hard to get and keeps them on this high does of dopamine. That only stings on a cycle. They don't want no obbessed man with them even if they say they do. They want a obbessed man that is obbessed with her from time to time. Looks matters the most if not it's the crucial part to even get a start but you'd need something with the looks to use those looks.

@NateJacobs
Yeah i’m hyper obsessed with girls i like and i usually show it. I see on tiktok that girls want an obsessed guy and shit and i guess i fell for it but i was like this before it was a tiktok trend. It’s not natural for me currently to not be obsessed when a girl shows me interest unless i know she wants me more than i want her which only happens when the girl is good looking. I never played these games with beckie’s because i just didn’t care and i knew they wanted me more so i did wtv i wanted as if i lost them it didn’t hurt, there’s plenty of beckie’s out there

Yeah i’m hyper obsessed with girls i like and i usually show it. I see on tiktok that girls want an obsessed guy and shit and i guess i fell for it but i was like this before it was a tiktok trend. It’s not natural for me currently to not be obsessed when a girl shows me interest unless i know she wants me more than i want her which only happens when the girl is good looking. I never played these games with beckie’s because i just didn’t care and i knew they wanted me more so i did wtv i wanted as if i lost them it didn’t hurt, there’s plenty of beckie’s out there
Let me tell you this short story and do this.
The girl i was with in an ethic dense area she's a giga stacy here. She has atleast 6 guys eho literally would beg her on there lnees to text them back. I saw it. I told her doesn't she like obbessed guys because she literally posted multiple videos talking about guys that are obbesesive. She said she does but not like this and that. Later on she told me that she likes guys that are obbessed when she wants them to. Not every single second etc.

I do my thorough research whenever i am doing something. So i reached out to 20 female friends,most of them were stacies, and asked them the same question. They don't mind me because i have been dojng this shit for a while. They all told me they would love a obbessed guy when they are together woth them aka there boyfriend or husband. They said girls mostly look out for guys that are literally not interested in them and they carve there attention so much.

That is why the situation your in is the best one. You gave her all the attention in the world that you could and now if you just show that your not interested anymore she'll be hurt. She'll experience the same pain you dod but she will never tell or show that. Remember she is suffering even of she says she's not. Then when you come back she will literally not be texting you back and try to get revenge but she will fail miserably. Keep on double texting her when you comeback 2 days or 3 days prior to the party. Show that your slightly interested again and especially at night. Make sure when your back she is bored not already hanging around friends. Give her pain because she'll like it not in the way you think. Most people have a spice kink aka they like spicy shit. That's because they like the pain kink. Even tho they are miserable when they eat spicy food they still eat it again. Do the stuff i told you and you could have the chance. None of these steps goes against being nice or whatever because these are the rules that have been made all over the time. Go watch movies and you'd know how one of the character is not in love at first but when the other is about to leave the character falls in love and then they both are in love.

Gosh darn it. Told you soo kuch yet i miserably failed. Even ttold my friends yesterday about my situation and they all laughed at me. They told me not to worry because coaches don't play etc. All of them were like you told us the shit but you yourself failed and we succeeded. (I literally wanted to kill them over the discord call).

Wishing you luck and if you need help reach out

Go read a PUA book, they already discussed how you have to pretend to have value by not showing interest and when to show interest and how

This website is fucking useless and harmful for the psyche

• +1
Go read a PUA book, they already discussed how you have to pretend to have value by not showing interest and when to show interest and how

They mostly discuss one night stands there or how to have sex. Not feelings for 17 year olds especially in this day and age. Would work magnificentally for a chadlite or htn trying to get laid tho.

They mostly discuss one night stands there or how to have sex. Not feelings for 17 year olds especially in this day and age. Would work magnificentally for a chadlite or htn trying to get laid tho.

17 year olds are stupider, there’s nothing to analyze, just fuck them and they will get attached to you until they find a better guy which is not that common, turns out there isn’t very many good looking guys who are gonna be fighting for your Becky

Remember. If girls really want you. They will go out of their way to act upon it. If not. She dont want you, she only want the dopamine that attention gives. This is the truth.

• +1
People need to realise any normal girl isn’t going to leave you because you love her back. Seems like you fell for the halo effect because she looks good. She is mentally ill lol. Just don’t shower her with attention and you’ll be fine.

• +1
you’re right actually even though she finds me attractive there are lots of other attractive guys she’s friends with and knows i’m not special in that sense
Yea at stayclite tier she has her pick of the litter your nothing special unless your like chadlite or chad.

• +1

Psa: you can't be giga autistic and look good (without status ofcourse) and make someone bent for you. You need to act right and according to how you look.

Imagine a ltn acting like a chad and a chad acting like a ltn or subhuman. Sometimes you get away with it by being called sassy and funny but not always
@NateJacobs
Personality matters but it’s worth very little compared to looks. As long as your not autistic or act like a simp you should be fine.

• +1

Pua is cringe and the guys in that space legit get date borderline escorts and ugly girls
People need to realise any normal girl isn’t going to leave you because you love her back. Seems like you fell for the halo effect because she looks good. She is mentally ill lol. Just don’t shower her with attention and you’ll be fine.
one of my friends who used to basically her boy best friend told me she has hella problems with her and was alwyas complaining about her life daily and i just now experienced that last week. she’s def mentally ill and she hides stuff from me she opened up once but she’s still closed off and she kept asking about my ex (one of her best friends)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing