NEVER SHOW WEAKNESS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Once someone sees you’re weak they’ll bully you and view you as lower. If you cry in front of people it’s over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, koalendo, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
sadly this is true

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
true. idk what the ppl who vent on social media are thinking

just paints a target on their back

• +1
Especially infront of women. Some men would be understanding and cover for you while women would spread it like wildfire

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
I cry to lure in the demons then beat them up until they start crying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AutisticBeaner and Shrek2OnDvD
this should be common sense

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
this should be common sense
Sadly it’s not. Their are actually men that think being overly emotional and constantly crying is normal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Growth Plate
Sadly it’s not. Their are actually men that think being overly emotional and constantly crying is normal
They were probably raised by single mothers.

• JFL
but @Grimba the "high iq" and high effort posterino claims that you must be an emotional faggot to maintain a successful ltr

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Shrek2OnDvD
who cries in front of people? imagine crying at your class

• JFL
Their are people who do this, mostly women, but sometimes even men
never happened to seen one. trying to look tough looks dumb too. just be "normal"

• +1
I was at a class "reuinion" type of party and I got completely wasted, I started talking with an old classmate and I ended up crying to him about bullying him because I genuinely felt bad about it. I did so far about 1 hour in front of probably like 20 people.

I could almost feel the loss of respect when talking to some of them the next morning. People want bullies, fucking trash world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: koalendo, Baldingman1998 and Shrek2OnDvD
I was at a class "reuinion" type of party and I got completely wasted, I started talking with an old classmate and I ended up crying to him about bullying him because I genuinely felt bad about it. I did so far about 1 hour in front of probably like 20 people.

I could almost feel the loss of respect when talking to some of them the next morning. People want bullies, fucking trash world.
what kind of bullying happened to you ? physical or emotional?

• +1
everybody cries, everybody has their problems, unless youre psyco/sociopath wich is a minority around 3% of population, you have your problems and feelings, its a fake world

• +1
everybody cries, everybody has their problems, unless youre psyco/sociopath wich is a minority around 3% of population, you have your problems and feelings, its a fake world
It’s okay to cry when something very bad happens like a family or friend passing away. but mostly you shouldn’t cry in public

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
true and what a timing

I cried today in front of my brother and mom, I instantly regretted it, it was the first time in years, hopefully, this was my last time