Never smile as a man

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
Never ever smile as a man(ugly)
Smiling makes you look like a cuck and people will take advantage of you i used to do this and i everyone would treat me like shit. Now i keep on a pokerface 24/7 and i get more respect and people dont fuck with me anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, descension, flippasav and 11 others
lol u must be short and have a weak jawline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saisei, descension, normie_joe and 1 other person
My smile descends me hard, some people ascend with their smiles. When I smile my face looks bloated and assymetrical. Better do an smirk.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and IwillRope2024
Smiling makes you look like a cuck and people will take advantage of you i used to do this and i everyone would treat me like shit. Now i keep on a pokerface 24/7 and i get more respect and people dont fuck with me anymore.
Yeah, I've been really thinking about this theory a lot. There was this manlet teacher I had in university, but is feared and respected a lot due to the fact that he is a very serious person, and when he laughs, it is always a sarcastic joke. One of the best teachers ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, thereallegend, Klasik616 and 1 other person
lol u must be short and have a weak jawline
I have a weak jawline but im not short
Anyways no man unless your a chad should walk around with a smile on their face

It’s a evil world we live in and if someone sees you a ugly dude being happy they will want to make you miserable and let you know your place.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and BlackpillRemedy
I have a weak jawline but im not short
Anyways no man unless your a chad should walk around with a smile on their face

It’s a evil world we live in and if someone sees you a ugly dude being happy they will want to make you miserable and let you know your place.
But I wouldn't take this so seriously dude. I mean, you should be able to distinguish with whom you can really show your funny side. But I agree, that with everybody else you don't trust, keep a poker face.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and IwillRope2024

My honest reaction

4122535 Screenshot 20240510 235655

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, BlackpillRemedy, IwillRope2024 and 2 others
worst, most male gaze advice ever

girls LOVE nice smiles. they dont want a clown who smiles 24/7 tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024, thereallegend and Klasik616
Bruh u remind me I had this exact thought in my 1st year of college, started showing no emotion the next school year

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and IwillRope2024
depends, if you have a reccesed chin or a short jaw never fucking smile holy shit. but if you have good jaw height with good chin projection then do it

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
worst, most male gaze advice ever

girls LOVE nice smiles. they dont want a clown who smiles 24/7 tho
if ugly u shouldn’t

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and buflek
I know bhai, but I’m too high inhib 😔
just joking man

u should always improve. everyone can improve even blackops2cel improved and he was a lost cause

• +1
This forum really forgot the smile pill by Niko?

• +1
bump

• +1
you when smiling:
Your face

• JFL
when i dont smile , normiefags ask me if im depressed

• +1
Not even women do it these days

• +1