never start a conversation with a female without a specific endgoal

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
can be sex, money, getting something, changing the relationship dynamic etc.

otherwise they can employ all their female tricks, hysteria, pretty pleases, shaming etc - all to destroy your brain and waste hours or even years of time

you have to have your goal in the back of your mind at all times and before doing anything, quickly ask yourself "does what i'm about to say/do get me closer or further away from x goal".

When their feminine wiles work and they do manage to severely trigger you - That's when it's the MOST important to not acknowledge what they just did. The female is playing a game and if they discover the hit-combo that makes you take damage they will spam it until you're dead or worse, oofy doofied

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
can be sex, money, getting something, changing the relationship dynamic etc.

otherwise they can employ all their female tricks, hysteria, pretty pleases, shaming etc - all to destroy your brain and waste hours or even years of time

you have to have your goal in the back of your mind at all times and before doing anything, quickly ask yourself "does what i'm about to say/do get me closer or further away from x goal".

When their feminine wiles work and they do manage to severely trigger you - That's when it's the MOST important to not acknowledge their behavior. The female is playing a game and if they discover the hit-combo that makes you take damage they will spam it until you're dead or worse, oofy doofied
For some people the end goal is just learning how to do it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
For some people the end goal is just learning how to do it
yeah, "it" being either sex or getting a verbal contract called a relationship

you don't have to expect to win every time

• +1
Reactions: Zenis