Never take a failo seriously unless it is objectively provable

D

dervw4cenks

Master
If someone tells you you have a certain failo, but they provide no ratio or explanation to prove it, it means nothing. Only worry about failos that are PROVABLE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, nathan, clinno1 and 1 other person
my 5’1 stature is provable

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, whiteislandpill and rand anon
@nathan what could u possibly disagree with here

I don't need some retard to "Prove" that my nose is fucked up, i can see it in the fucking mirror

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, disheartenedcel, TheDragon and 5 others
When it comes to the face it's uncommon for one failo to single handedly make you unattractive. People are usually the amalgamation of multiple failos and the less failos you have the better you'll look overall. For every possible failo you can probably find a GL face for it because their other features either balance it out or make up for it. E.g. you can find people with long faces who still look good because their faces are wide enough to offset it, sometimes a poor eye area is looked over with good colouring and hair (as in brows and lashes), sometimes a narrow jaw isn't too bad if the chin is projected enough to create a defined v-shape look, poor under eye support can be ignored with strong enough cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Wouldn't work in reality. Most people aren't aware of scientific/autistic vocabulary found on bp sites, they'd either point out a very obvious failo (subhuman nose for example) or just say your face looks 'off'. It doesn't mean there isn't an objective explanation for what's wrong with your face, it's just regular people aren't bothered or autistic enough to know the terminology.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and dervw4cenks
Wouldn't work in reality. Most people aren't aware of scientific/autistic vocabulary found on bp sites, they'd either point out a very obvious failo (subhuman nose for example) or just say your face looks 'off'. It doesn't mean there isn't an objective explanation for what's wrong with your face, it's just regular people aren't bothered or autistic enough to know the terminology.
Bro what? I obviously was talking about people on this site.

When it comes to the face it's uncommon for one failo to single handedly make you unattractive. People are usually the amalgamation of multiple failos and the less failos you have the better you'll look overall. For every possible failo you can probably find a GL face for it because their other features either balance it out or make up for it. E.g. you can find people with long faces who still look good because their faces are wide enough to offset it, sometimes a poor eye area is looked over with good colouring and hair (as in brows and lashes), sometimes a narrow jaw isn't too bad if the chin is projected enough to create a defined v-shape look, poor under eye support can be ignored with strong enough cheekbones.
I agree but this has almost nothing to do with my thread. My thread was talking about the users here who spew out failos when they aren't even necessarily true, like for instance saying someone has a long philtrum when they have an ideal chin to philtrum ratio.

Last edited:
shut up nigger ur gay

• So Sad
sometimes a narrow jaw isn't too bad if the chin is projected enough to create a defined v-shape look
What if my jaw is narrow and my chin is also underprojected?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and canthal
If someone tells you you have a certain failo, but they provide no ratio or explanation to prove it, it means nothing. Only worry about failos that are PROVABLE.
Or you could find out where they live then hold them down and cut their penis off at night while they're trying to sleep.

• +1
Nope I don't have any failos. This thread was just a general statement.
Oh I'll bet you got failos. I'd cut somebody's penis off of I ever ran into a person with an attitude like yours. Your arrogance.

• So Sad
Oh I'll bet you got failos. I'd cut somebody's penis off of I ever ran into a person with an attitude like yours. Your arrogance.
IMG 1531

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and dervw4cenks
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and dervw4cenks