Never talk to one girl

Super Gooner

Super Gooner

Masturbater
I was a lover boy but at least i know to keep a roster. The girl i thought i’d spend my future with, i thought this girl was loyal. She blocked every boy on instagram for me. Turns out shes been talking to another guy and he posted a picture of her that she sent him on his instagram. I broke up with her today.

However even though i legit thought this was the love ofmy life, i still kept a girl on the side that ive been talking to this whole time as a backup plan. Now im patting myself on the back. Who knew i would make such a great investment? I dont have to be upset about ending things with my main girl. Ill just move onto the next one. It is what it is. Sure it hurts my heart but at least ik i got a new girl to look forward to.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, EdgyFashionist, Litekiller11 and 8 others
Just to be sure, is that IRL or online fantasies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, Sean o' Tist and 3 others
Yes, good advice. Women themselves talk to multiple guys so you should do the same. That way you don’t get attached to someone in particular.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, BeanletMogger, Litekiller11 and 5 others
Yes, good advice. Women themselves talk to multiple guys so you should do the same. That way you don’t get attached to someone in particular.
Scarcity increases the price

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Gengar
I was a lover boy but at least i know to keep a roster. The girl i thought i’d spend my future with, i thought this girl was loyal. She blocked every boy on instagram for me. Turns out shes been talking to another guy and he posted a picture of her that she sent him on his instagram. I broke up with her today.

However even though i legit thought this was the love ofmy life, i still kept a girl on the side that ive been talking to this whole time as a backup plan. Now im patting myself on the back. Who knew i would make such a great investment? I dont have to be upset about ending things with my main girl. Ill just move onto the next one. It is what it is. Sure it hurts my heart but at least ik i got a new girl to look forward to.
yo wtf so this girl cucked u and didnt tell u shit and u had no idea? elab bro, pretty sure this is happpening to me

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
How old are you two? It's normal for teenagers

It still hurts man idk how to thug this one out
yo wtf so this girl cucked u and didnt tell u shit and u had no idea? elab bro, pretty sure this is happpening to me
Idk your situation but if shes not open and honest about the guys she speaks to or guys that hit on her, then you should emotionally detach

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Gengar
It still hurts man idk how to thug this one out
Depending on how attached you became, it’s gonna take years. I had a one-sided oneitis and it took more years to get over it. I still think about them a lot everyday but that’s only because I’ve got no one else. So yes, your thread is facts.

• +1
Reactions: Super Gooner
Depending on how attached you became, it’s gonna take years. I had a one-sided oneitis and it took more years to get over it. I still think about them a lot everyday but that’s only because I’ve got no one else. So yes, your thread is facts.
How much did it hurt in the beginning for you my friend? Im glad atleast that im not alone in feeling heartbreak.

The only thing is, I actually have many options, like a lot, but this girl was the most ive ever been attached to anyone before. I dont know if any new girls will ever fufill me to the same level ever again. Do you think having options and talking to new girls actually helps? Even if they will never be as good?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
How much did it hurt in the beginning for you my friend? Im glad atleast that im not alone in feeling heartbreak.

The only thing is, I actually have many options, like a lot, but this girl was the most ive ever been attached to anyone before. I dont know if any new girls will ever fufill me to the same level ever again. Do you think having options and talking to new girls actually helps? Even if they will never be as good?
How much it hurt? Immensely. I can't put it into words. Five years worth of feelings came crashing down on me. I already saw the rejection coming but no matter how much I prepared myself for it emotionally, it still got the best of me. I started smoking cigarettes again even though I had quit for seven years.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Except I have never dated anyone, I've always been alone. So I can't say if you will ever feel the same fulfilment again or experience the same feelings again. If you ask me, I don't think I'll ever experience such feelings again. I hate that I wasted it on someone who didn't want me. I talked about this with a neighbor of mine and raised the same concern and she said she does feel those emotions again with her current boyfriend even though she was heartbroken over her first ex. I asked her how old she was when this took place and she said early twenties, so I think it's only still possible if you're still young. I'm in my late twenties now and I've not liked anyone else since I got rejected at twenty-five. I think I'm simply too old to fall in love now, especially to the extent I felt back then when I was between nineteen and twenty-five. Since you're young, I don't think all hope is lost but it certainly is so in my case.

About my case, she's married now. She gets railed every night. And you want to know the worst part? It's all taking place a minute away from me. I wish I was kidding.

not
a
single
fucking
word
dirty
shit
skin
nigger
:)

How much it hurt? Immensely. I can't put it into words. Five years worth of feelings came crashing down on me. I already saw the rejection coming but no matter how much I prepared myself for it emotionally, it still got the best of me. I started smoking cigarettes again even though I had quit for seven years.
Do you have any advice on how to get over it? For me what hurts most is the misunderstanding between me and her, i havent got full closure and shes not willing to tell me what shes thinking. She gave me so many mixed signals saying she still has feelings for me but at the same time she doesn’t want to put in the effort to make us work. Im left completely in the dark and i dont know how to stop overthinking it.
Yeah, I feel the same way. Except I have never dated anyone, I've always been alone. So I can't say if you will ever feel the same fulfilment again or experience the same feelings again. If you ask me, I don't think I'll ever experience such feelings again. I hate that I wasted it on someone who didn't want me. I talked about this with a neighbor of mine and raised the same concern and she said she does feel those emotions again with her current boyfriend even though she was heartbroken over her first ex. I asked her how old she was when this took place and she said early twenties, so I think it's only still possible if you're still young. I'm in my late twenties now and I've not liked anyone else since I got rejected at twenty-five. I think I'm simply too old to fall in love now, especially to the extent I felt back then when I was between nineteen and twenty-five. Since you're young, I don't think all hope is lost but it certainly is so in my case
I believe you still have a chance my friend, finding love is never over, only if you decide it is. Although finding love at 29 is harder than finding it at 19. Its still very much possible, you just have to be willing to try. If you cant find the strength to try for yourself then atleast try for me, i want to hear that you havent given up. Because even if this ends up scarring me for life, theres no way ill give up on finding a relationship completely cos im stubborn.
About my case, she's married now. She gets railed every night. And you want to know the worst part? It's all taking place a minute away from me. I wish I was kidding.
Fuckk man damn, I cant imagine that kind of pain. It hurts even more to know how little they think of you, meanwhile they’ve ruined your life. I used to be someone who would just say stop thinking about your ex but now I understand that you cant control your thoughts. Im working on it myself tbh so i cant give advice. Im just tryna distract myself but its not working, i feel myself just sinking deeper and deeper.