never talk with a abused femcel borderline schizo girl

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I Talked with a foid for 5 months she was abs. schizo borderline abused femcel type shit (like rly rly bad mental health, rly rly rly bad mental health) but i didnt gave a fuck bcs woman in general never gave me attention so i was just happy to talk with her and i dont rly care about looks anyways. We did sexting but nothing more. She rated me a 6/10, my cutecel babyface somehow have appeal for borderline femcel foids (but never for a fucking normal nt 5/10 woman) . One day i couldnt handle this fucking borderline femcel foid anymore and blocked her and said i dont want to have anything to do with her anymore. She told me that she is going to hurt herself if im going to block her because she has no one if i go, obv i dont want that but ik that she is not going to do shit. So i blocked her. As i expected she made 20 other accounts to contact me and tried to call me on 8 other numbers. She made a new telegram account to contact me. New Discord Account. New Snapchat Account, literally everything. Dont talk with abused feminist 4b movement femcels, its not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: GlamGuru, Kanye West's Cousin, Pandora and 1 other person
She was honestly absolutely ugly and I don't know why I even did that

Chad am I supposed to feel sorry for you. And schizophrenia is a fake disease man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, sickdawgie, greycel and 3 others
Chad am I supposed to feel sorry for you. And schizophrenia is a fake disease man.
not a flex to pull a abused 4/10 borderline schizo ltb femcel, you act like i pulled adriana lima

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
not a flex to pull a abused 4/10 borderline schizo ltb femcel, you act like i pulled adriana lima
Chad you deserve no pity

This chad guy is venting about chad problems eh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lestoa
She sounds like a he, thus transgender.

Women aren't stalky like that.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Chad ramblings dnrd

nigger do you want to tell me now i talked 5 months with a r9k femboy ??
Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

Gay guys pretending to be girls are more patient than women seeking attention. They're also skitzo stalky.

Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

Gay guys pretending to be girls are more patient than women seeking attention. They're also skitzo stalky.
Its not possible that she was a boy, because we also had phone sex and she send me nudes. That was the best phone sex of my life, even though she was absolutely ugly and disgusting. Even just thinking back to how she was makes me feel sick and disgusted. There is no way it was a he.

Its not possible that she was a boy, because we also had phone sex and she send me nudes. That was the best phone sex of my life, even though she was absolutely ugly and disgusting. Even just thinking back to how she was makes me feel sick and disgusted. There is no way it was a he.
Guys can hide their peckers in between their legs. Also, consider deep fake apps. A guy can have the creepy software replace his pecker with a vagina using motion detection. Or replace the entire body with a female.

Guys can hide their peckers in between their legs. Also, consider deep fake apps. A guy can have the creepy software replace his pecker with a vagina using motion detection. Or replace the entire body with a female.
i dont think she can fake that so easily while we talk on facetime

• Hmm...
i dont think she can fake that so easily while we talk on facetime
I've seen some crazy shit before. There was a 40-year-old creep, who obviously works for tech (or Netflix), using deep fake to make him appear as a 17-year-old Japanese girl. Voice changer included!

• JFL
I've seen some crazy shit before. There was a 40-year-old creep, who obviously works for tech (or Netflix), using deep fake to make him appear as a 17-year-old Japanese girl. Voice changer included!
nigger pls, let me cope

• +1
Feminists don't deserve any attention from men, not even talking with them. You did the right thing, also ugly women don't deserve shit too unless you're in the same looks tier (LTB/subhumans).

• +1
She was honestly absolutely ugly and I don't know why I even did that
I’d probably fall in love with her if she is what you described

nigguh is edating

Tell that to my lil bro, who I found listening to lvl 5 audio 11

(I don’t have a lil bro)