Never text women who leave u on read

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
This should be water but I see so many normies making this mistake and even ppl here who are blackpilled then become obcessed with the first girl who looks in their direction

I’ve also had this happen and as u can see I never text back

IMG 6690

also if ur always the one initiating conversation u also have to stop

Ofc if u both do it from time to time whatever but she should also initiate

If she really likes u she will make it her goal to text u first hold conversation this shouldn’t be exclusively ur job

If u stop texting her and she never even tries to text u back don’t bother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Clown Show, Charisma and 9 others
NEVER EVER DOUBLE TEXT

This goes to girls and even guy friends

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Clown Show, Autismcel and 1 other person
Thank God i aint a normie

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Only cucks double text

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Jova and Iasacrko
Thank God i aint a normie
Some ppl in this community have their morals until they fall for some girl and forget it all

I’ve seen many cuck threads here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, goo25 and Jova
Why do u text like an asylant. haven't u lived in germany for 10+ years?

there is this PUA-coach on youtube whose videos i laugh at for entertainment who tells students to TRIPLE-TEXT girls :lul: Then again he also says that looks matter 10% in dating
:redpill::bluepill:

EDIT: He says you need to triple-text because girls get so much attention from other guys that your messages get lost among others. This is inherently brainrotten PUA-thinking, because if a girl is actually attracted to you, she will make sure to see all your messages.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Klasik616 and Iasacrko
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Never text only call.

there is this PUA-coach on youtube whose videos i laugh at for entertainment who tells students to TRIPLE-TEXT girls :lul: Then again he also says that looks matter 10% in dating

EDIT: He says you need to triple-text because girls get so much attention from other guys that your messages get lost. This is inherently brainrotten PUA-thinking, because if a girl is actually attracted to you, she will make sure to see all your messages.
Jfl complete joke I thought these yadmeister ahh PUAs went extinct after the redpill :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Jfl complete joke I thought these yadmeister ahh PUAs went extinct after the redpill :feelskek:

"Hey, i just saw you over there and thought you were so pretty that i would have hated myself forever if i hadn't come over and talked to you!"

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Iasacrko

EDIT: He says you need to triple-text because girls get so much attention from other guys that your messages get lost among others. This is inherently brainrotten PUA-thinking, because if a girl is actually attracted to you, she will make sure to see all your messages.
Actually retarded advice, he justs wants to make some money with his channel for idiots who think game matters.

• +1
yes tbh but whatever. asylanten slay the most here anyways
Fuck this is so brutal usually every German always acts impressed they are like what u only been here 4 years

Probably gaslighting tbh

Actually retarded advice, he justs wants to make some money with his channel for idiots who think game matters.
There's literally people out there buying expensive "textgaming"-courses, because some PUA-scammer tells them that the way you text creates attraction :lul:

imagine thinking that a girl will find you more or less attractive depending on which emoji or which word you use over fucking whatsapp.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Iasacrko
There's literally people out there buying expensive "textgaming"-courses, because some PUA-scammer tells them that the way you text creates attraction :lul:

imagine thinking that a girl will find you more or less attractive depending on which emoji or which word you use over fucking whatsapp.
This is actually pretty sad.
All what foids care about is how much money you earn and how good looking you are. It's fucking easy, the hardest part is to fit into foids standards.

Last edited:
  • +1

Most guys grow up exclusively with Bluepilled advice so they don’t know any better

Luckily I lived in a very superficial family where my mom was previously á popular attractive girl and cared about her looks her whole life and would tell me and my sister how it was important etc

I wasn’t as BP as now i thought personality mattered more than it does but I always knew looks matter

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and GreekGenes
Most guys grow up exclusively with Bluepilled advice so they don’t know any better

Luckily I lived in a very superficial family where my mom was previously á popular attractive girl and cared about her looks her whole life and would tell me and my sister how it was important etc

I wasn’t as BP as now i thought personality mattered more than it does but I always knew looks matter

This is exactly why I view the blackpill and looksmaxing as actually a healthy guideline. It's just a descriptive concept of how human attraction works. Not as some incelic-doomer ideology.

It's a big advantage to know from a young age that your appearance matters a lot and to be able to overlook all the virtue-signaling (body positivity etc.) that's thrown at you by mainstream media.

The better one looks the better they get treated.

Do whatever ur heart desires double, triple text whatever. This is all just ego plays pretending to be busy or not double texting out of fear she’ll think ur a fanboy cuck. But know when it’s wraps or when she’s not interested

U can text like a complete aspy retard or giga cuck if she finds u attractive she’ll always like it

Legit thread, if anything you should be leaving her on read. Because she has to be the one chasing. I wish there wasn’t that stupid rule on it, I wish it was as straightforward as just looks, but it’s been proven to me over and over again, show interest and you’ll just push her away.

Legit thread, if anything you should be leaving her on read. Because she has to be the one chasing. I wish there wasn’t that stupid rule on it, I wish it was as straightforward as just looks, but it’s been proven to me over and over again, show interest and you’ll just push her away.
There isn’t actually just mimic what she does

If she takes long to respond take a little longer if she texts u first u also need to text first sometimes

If u leave her chasing u forever she will eventually think u don’t like her much and give up I’ve seen this too many times

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
There isn’t actually just mimic what she does

If she takes long to respond take a little longer if she texts u first u also need to text first sometimes

If u leave her chasing u forever she will eventually think u don’t like her much and give up I’ve seen this too many times

Ya, that’s been my experience as well. I get ghosted when I ask too many questions or text her first kinda out of nowhere.

This is inherently brainrotten PUA-thinking, because if a girl is actually attracted to you, she will make sure to see all your messages
Not only will she make sure to read all your messages within seconds, she will also initiate conversation daily.

I've seen chads receive walls of text by doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Iasacrko
Not only will she make sure to read all your messages within seconds, she will also initiate conversation daily.

I've seen chads receive walls of text by doing nothing.
That’s also how they talk to u lmao personally

If ur chad she talks and holds 99% of the conversation she asks about ur whole life story if need be

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Clown Show
both of you are right. When a girl is physically attracted she will literally try to qualify herself to YOU. She'll attention-seek.

It's a definite sign that it's over when a girl seems bored around you or doesn't respond to your texts.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
both of you are right. When a girl is physically attracted she will literally try to qualify herself to YOU. She'll attention-seek.

It's a definite sign that it's over when a girl seems bored around you or doesn't respond to your texts.
Yeah sometimes she’s just wanting to settle with a guy and she won’t act that enthusiastic

When they like u they send loads of texts literally essays respond almost immediately hold on the whole convo etc

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and GreekGenes
This is not really on-topic but another likely sign that a girl actually is physically attracted is that she makes s-p-e-c-i-f-i-c compliments on your appearance.

If she instead compliments your character on a first date or so 95% of the time it's foreshadowing an incoming friendzoning.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
This is not really on-topic but another likely sign that a girl actually is physically attracted is that she makes s-p-e-c-i-f-i-c compliments on your appearance.

If she instead compliments your character on a first date or so 95% of the time it's foreshadowing an incoming friendzoning.
Yeah I notice even if she doesn’t comment on ur face she’ll constantly comment on clothes, hair, when u trim ur beard always say it looks good

Basically she notices everything

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and GreekGenes