Never think what could of been

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Never do this ever under any circumstance it will just make you feel like shit and send you into a depression

don’t think, oh what if I didn’t mouthbreath or oh what would of happened if my parents fed me more meat and made me play sports ect

there is only the here and now the past is done and there is nothing you can do about it, do better learn from your mistakes and focus on improving now

this is one of the worst habits of your going to looksmax it just promotes giving up

Looksmax well boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, never_lucky, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 15 others
What if I didn't win the race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 3828
Never do this ever under any circumstance it will just make you feel like shit and send you into a depression

don’t think, oh what if I didn’t mouthbreath or oh what would of happened if my parents fed me more meat and made me play sports ect

there is only the here and now the past is done and there is nothing you can do about it, do better learn from your mistakes and focus on improving now

this is one of the worst habits of your going to looksmax it just promotes giving up

Looksmax well boys
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
23D2FD14 655D 417B B79B 16FAE5AA9898

sorry to highjack i dont have enough karma to post can you please rate me ?? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lawton88, Heguldus and 2 others
OP is right

Last edited:
  • +1
Also works for breakup tbh

Still it's human nature anyways

• +1
what if I killed myself

• +1
what if I killed myself
Never kill yourself

if it is genuinely over for you and looksmaxxing isn’t an option and your that unsaveble just focus on other things cope with video games, tv, movies, friends, drugs if you really need

Don’t kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Howl and ChristianChad

Looksmax well boys
So true. I spent the past year rotting because of this and now have to fight tooth and nail to get myself back to a good place. Tomorrow is always the greatest day of your life.

• +1
Never kill yourself

if it is genuinely over for you and looksmaxxing isn’t an option and your that unsaveble just focus on other things cope with video games, tv, movies, friends, drugs if you really need

Don’t kill yourself
yeah you're right. i was just making a dark stupid looksmax joke lol

• +1
I do this every single second of my life. I go to bed and think of alternate life as a rich PSL god. When I fall asleep I dream of women and having good times. There needs to be a guide on how to avoid this. It's incredibly detrimental to mental health.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10615 and khvirgin
I do this every single second of my life. I go to bed and think of alternate life as a rich PSL god. When I fall asleep I dream of women and having good times. There needs to be a guide on how to avoid this. It's incredibly detrimental to mental health.
I do this a lot too.
It's the absolute worst thing you can do, because you're having dreams with someone that isn't even you, but some gigachard and successfull version of you.
When there's absolutely nothing in your life that makes you happy you resort to escapism

• +1
Reactions: Howl and Deleted member 10615
When there's absolutely nothing in your life that makes you happy you resort to escapism
Exactly. This is where I'm at right now.
Stay strong my Nigga.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 10615
It's because of ur parents and ortho

1)Parents never tell their child to not mouth breath
2)Then crooked teeth come
3)Ortho fix ur bite but make you recessed with elastic

You find urself 18yo ugly, with shit chin, shit submental, shit undereye, crooked nose

If only ur parents told you to mew
If only ortho saved you by giving you advice on tongue posture and perform surgery instead of elastics

They are the one who made you suffer , and for that they deserve to suffer.

They destroyed ur whole life: sociale life, dating life and even your career

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, never_lucky and Deleted member 10615
Blame them and don't forget that one day everyone will pay in front of God

U suffer here but they will suffer for what they did to you

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10615
Don't blame urself, blame the world that destroyed and makes ur life x46643 difficulty

• +1
It's because of ur parents and ortho

1)Parents never tell their child to not mouth breath
2)Then crooked teeth come
3)Ortho fix ur bite but make you recessed with elastic

You find urself 18yo ugly, with shit chin, shit submental, shit undereye, crooked nose

If only ur parents told you to mew
If only ortho saved you by giving you advice on tongue posture and perform surgery instead of elastics

They are the one who made you suffer , and for that they deserve to suffer.

They destroyed ur whole life: sociale life, dating life and even your career
I was having a discussion with a member on the forum in a thread and he belivies mouthbreathing doesn’t cause recession but bad body posture

I thought bad body posture was a adaptation to mouthbreathing because it blacks your airways

also there is more to beauty then forward growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky
I was having a discussion with a member on the forum in a thread and he belivies mouthbreathing doesn’t cause recession but bad body posture

I thought bad body posture was a adaptation to mouthbreathing because it blacks your airways

also there is more to beauty then forward growth
Your tongue maintain ur maxilla

Ur maxilla determine ur orbitals, zygos and mandibule place

Then you have some + like chewing hard food

But the main pb is mouth breathing that cause collapse of all bone structure

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Beauty is 40% genetic and 60% environement

Even if you have shit genetic, u will be atleast normie with perfect environement

Ugly people are made by society (ortho and parents)

• +1