Never touch minoxidil

Deleted member 17031

Deleted member 17031

Iron
Fucking shit product, make hair grow everywhere, you will have unibrow, loss of collagen, and the 3-4 hairs it made grow again will fall if you miss 5 days of minoxidil, don't even try to save them with finasteride (I did not believe those who was telling me that I would not be able to save minoxidil gains with finasteride, it sounded weird to me, but they was 100% right). Minoxidil is legit only for beard growth if you stack it with retin A, for hair just stick to finasteride and RU

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, It'snotover, Gaia262 and 6 others
Fucking shit product, make hair grow everywhere, you will have unibrow, loss of collagen, and the 3-4 hairs it made grow again will fall if you miss 5 days of minoxidil, don't even try to save them with finasteride (I did not believe those who was telling me that I would not be able to save minoxidil gains with finasteride, it sounded weird to me, but they was 100% right). Minoxidil is legit only for beard growth if you stack it with retin A, for hair just stick to finasteride and RU
How does localized treatment cause collagen loss and a unibrow

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ChickenAndRiceBrah and WhiteGoodman
used it once for beard and it made my cheeks red and itchy

Nigga minoxidil gave me Tinnitus jfl.

Yet it does work for others.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, .👽., Pumanator and 3 others
used it once for beard and it made my cheeks red and itchy
Beards are cope anyway, esp if ethnic which I know you aren't, just stick with the stubble u can grow bro keep that collagen high

• +1
Reactions: angelo, It'snotover, AllesScheiße and 1 other person
Beards are cope anyway, esp if ethnic which I know you aren't, just stick with the stubble u can grow bro keep that collagen high
idk tbh guys like logan paul or jake paul look 100x better with beard despite being white and above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
imagine having this complaint meanwhile I’m a complete non responder to minoxidil shit doesn’t even work for me jfl.
It's probably because you lost your hair too much time ago, minoxidil only regrow recent fallen hair. Even if you was responder, would you keep using it your whole life to keep the 50 new hair ? just go for hair transplant to regrow hair and finasteride to save the rest of hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
idk tbh guys like logan paul or jake paul look 100x better with beard despite being white and above average
The Paul brothers do, they kinda have horsefaces without the facial hair though that's why imo
Up to you bro, guess we want what we dont have(I grow thick beard but could t give a crap about it lol)

• +1
Reactions: buflek
How does localized treatment cause collagen loss and a unibrow
Collagen loss for those using minoxidil in beard and eyebrows and even maybe those using in temple, and I noticed hair grow everywhere even if I was only using it in temple.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
That’s common sense are you an idiot:feelsgood:
There’s plenty serums out there like Grande lash/Grande brown with proven results

the 3-4 hairs it made grow again will fall if you miss 5 days of minoxidil, don't even try to save them with finasteride (I did not believe those who was telling me that I would not be able to save minoxidil gains with finasteride, it sounded weird to me, but they was 100% right).
never even bothered with it for that reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
mainly forehead, chest, abdominal and arms
Yea I guessed so. Just shows how everything topically applied enters your blood stream and spreads over your whole body

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5061
I'm actually happy to see some hair spawning on my underdeveloped boyish chest.

Im using minox mixed with 0.1% fin. The main problem is keep forcing youself to use this everyday and never skip ,

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and buflek
I am just microneedling for hair and eyebrow hair growth. Didn't want to use Minox for reasons mentioned above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11134 and 1 other person
Shit made my left eyebrow connect to my hairline

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, It'snotover, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Shit made my left eyebrow connect to my hairline
Same :ROFLMAO: but hair grown in the side of my eyebrow unfortunately fell when I stopped it. This side effect in eyebrow is actually good, wide eyebrows are fucking hot

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Preoximerianas, Lawton88 and 1 other person
This shit barely works yet copers say it grew new ass hairs for them after using it once on their scalp.

Lol, I’d love thicker eyebrows ngl
Loss of collagen I haven’t really experienced

Im using minox mixed with 0.1% fin. The main problem is keep forcing youself to use this everyday and never skip ,
same here but got no problem taking it. just include it into ur morning routine, its quick as fuck and no side effects

just annoying hoe expensive it is if you dont want to do it urself

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Youre using it wrong

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Caboki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>minoxidil