Never try and get gang in the gym

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Platinum
Tell me why I have a gym Gc of SEVEN people who wanted to start gym a couple months ago and these guys be making every wxcuse in the book to not go, for instance my friend won’t go today because he doesn’t think he’ll make a 25 minute tops walk back home in UNDER TWO HOURS, it can’t just be only me that actyally wants to go gym itw these guys go once a week tops and I go everyday am I being unrealistic to expect these guys to at least go more since THEY begged me to sign up (£65 a month)😭😭

what about you go alone and stop complaining like a pussy

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, tombradylover, mike21 and 4 others
How I be tbh my joints suck I am falling apart like legos

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
what about you go alone and stop complaining like a pussy
bro I do I’ve been doing that for years before I joined, but they convinced me to join this one which is 3x the price because they wanted me to help them shoulda included that in post icl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Tell me why I have a gym Gc of SEVEN people who wanted to start gym a couple months ago and these guys be making every wxcuse in the book to not go, for instance my friend won’t go today because he doesn’t think he’ll make a 25 minute tops walk back home in UNDER TWO HOURS, it can’t just be only me that actyally wants to go gym itw these guys go once a week tops and I go everyday am I being unrealistic to expect these guys to at least go more since THEY begged me to sign up (£65 a month)😭😭
I don't understand a lick of your post. You're trying to start a gang in the gym?

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, slavicpsycho and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Go without them then make fun of them for being small
Im alr bigger they wanted me there so they could look “like me” or wtv but they’re so lazy it’s wild

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Js go alone lollllllllollllllollllll

• +1
Js go alone lollllllllollllllollllll
I shoulda added more context lmao, I’ve been going alone for2 years, but they recently begged me To join a lot more expensive gym so they can go with me, and now I pay for it I go by myself 4-5 days out or 7 a week and pay triple 😭

go alone

• +1