NEVER WAGESLAVE

asdvek

asdvek

You want me to fucking wake up early in the morning, get in my car or fucking use the public bus, wait in traffic, go to my job and work for 8 hours and get screamed at by my boss in the face, then go home, eat some shit food because minimum wage and go to sleep early? Like a schoolboy, sleep early wake up early. Fuck off society, suck a long and girthy veiny cock, you shouldnt wageslave guys. It's stupid.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Outerz14
You want me to fucking wake up early in the morning, get in my car or fucking use the public bus, wait in traffic, go to my job and work for 8 hours and get screamed at by my boss in the face, then go home, eat some shit food because minimum wage and go to sleep early? Like a schoolboy, sleep early wake up early. Fuck off society, suck a long and girthy veiny cock, you shouldnt wageslave guys. It's stupid.
Just have high T theory

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and asdvek
True, but we have to start somewhere Saar.
I want a nation of workers, not thinkers - John D. Rockefeller
:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek