Never wait too long to make ur move on a girl you think likes u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I wated too long and now she has a bf

She also probably liked me I pretty much had it confirmed since whenever she’d hug or do something romantic with her boyfriend she’d keep looking at me quickly probably to see if I was watching jelous or something

Luckily I wasn’t just catcher that from the side of my eye but it’s a real bummer :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah, Timmy and 8 others
Signs to look for if a girl likes u or is just nice is if she’s nervous around u asks u questions all the time and remembers everything about u or that u said

If she just talks about herself all the time she’s probably just being nice

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and StepanovMogs

She also probably liked me I pretty much had it confirmed since whenever she’d hug or do something romantic with her boyfriend she’d keep looking at me quickly probably to see if I was watching jelous or something

Luckily I wasn’t just catcher that from the side of my eye but it’s a real bummer :feelswhy:
Beat tf out of her bf to show her ur dominance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Elijah_leo, Timmy and 3 others
Signs to look for if a girl likes u or is just nice is if she’s nervous around u asks u questions all the time and remembers everything about u or that u said

If she just talks about herself all the time she’s probably just being nice
When i approach girls they start looking for something in purse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Imretarded?, StepanovMogs and 1 other person
@Copeful in reality she was thinking “why does this creep keep staring at us?” jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and StepanovMogs

Never make a move or she will call the police on you

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs

Yeah, they'll always look at you when shit's going down to see your reaction.

• +1
When i approach girls they start looking for something in purse
Ofc there’s a difference between I wanna get away from u nervous and i am trying my best to not stutter and keep focused while talking to someone I like nervous

Happens for men and women our brains shut down when we like someone

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and StepanovMogs
@Copeful in reality she was thinking “why does this creep keep staring at us?” jfl
I wasn’t looking at them

I was just sad since i also liked her but I noticed one day she stopped flirting with me and shit probably when she got her bf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and ambi
Shit nigga I’m not that subhuman

Girls just don’t make direct moves but it’s obvious when a girl likes u they mostly just wait for u to ask them out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and StepanovMogs
Ofc there’s a difference between I wanna get away from u nervous and i am trying my best to not stutter and keep focused while talking to someone I like nervous

Happens for men and women our brains shut down when we like someone
yea they get nervous and pepper spray on my face :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and StepanovMogs
Shit nigga I’m not that subhuman

Girls just don’t make direct moves but it’s obvious when a girl likes u they mostly just wait for u to ask them out
I am tho

• +1
yea they get nervous and pepper spray on my face :smonk:
I got traumatised since one time when I was 16 I was at my sisters room and I saw a pepper spray but it was Halloween so i thought it was some candy spray or something stupid low iq

Then I sprayed that shit on my mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs, Chadeep and Willmogulater
Stop being a coward dude. I cannot understand how men have become so pussified.

Put me on Facebook or Tic Tok? I don't care. Let me smile and pose for the camera with a big thumbs up while stating my full name. Calling the police? Go ahead. As long as I didn't smack your ass they can't do shit. I'm not even required to talk to them if they want to question me about it.

Why are so many men willing to put their tails between their legs and allow society to control their behavior when they aren't breaking any laws?

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and Iasacrko

Put me on Facebook or Tic Tok? I don't care. Let me smile and pose for the camera with a big thumbs up while stating my full name. Calling the police? Go ahead. As long as I didn't smack your ass they can't do shit. I'm not even required to talk to them if they want to question me about it.

Why are so many men willing to put their tails between their legs and allow society to control their behavior when they aren't breaking any laws?
If i approach a woman she will make fun of me or call the police, theres nothing i can do

• +1

I noticed girls do indeed approach and make moves but they want u to ask them out officially

What a girl will do to make it obvious is obviously eye contact all the time, asking u questions, showing that she remembers things about u, complimenting ur hair and beard

Maybe make small flirting like oh I like ur hoodie I bet it would look good on me

If a nigga pays attention to this he can’t be rejected

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and Lefty Rankin
If i approach a woman she will make fun of me or call the police, theres nothing i can do
Yes there is. You can be impudent. Tell her "shut up bitch", and make fun of her back. And if she wants to waste the police's time that's on her. There really isn't anything they can do if you don't touch or threaten her.

• +1
I noticed girls do indeed approach and make moves but they want u to ask them out officially

What a girl will do to make it obvious is obviously eye contact all the time, asking u questions, showing that she remembers things about u, complimenting ur hair and beard

Maybe make small flirting like oh I like ur hoodie I bet it would look good on me

If a nigga pays attention to this he can’t be rejected
Yes, and they always linger.

• +1
Yes there is. You can be impudent. Tell her "shut up bitch", and make fun of her back. And if she wants to waste the police's time that's on her. There really isn't anything they can do if you don't touch or threaten her.
tho I don’t recommend approaching random women unless they make eye contact twice or something

If u catch her looking at u if she didn’t mean to she won’t look back but if she keeps looking back there’s a high chance

• +1
Might have to try that ngl

• +1
tho I don’t recommend approaching random women unless they make eye contact twice or something

If u catch her looking at u if she didn’t mean to she won’t look back but if she keeps looking back there’s a high chance
I work in a restaurant. A lot of times I notice girls who I caught looking at me give one last quick glance right before they leave. Usually ones with boyfriends do this.

• +1
Reactions: StepanovMogs and Iasacrko
girls dont like me cuh

• +1
We don't make a move because we don't have our shit together (from so many points of view, so we think directly that the relationship won't work out and we'll embarrass ourselves in the end and lose respect), because otherwise we'd be with them now, and we wouldn't be here.

• +1
She also probably liked me I pretty much had it confirmed since whenever she’d hug or do something romantic with her boyfriend she’d keep looking at me quickly
cope. She would've cucked her bf if she really liked you nigga.Kissing you while looking at that bitch.

They sending " I would cuck you with my BBC Tyrone bf" message
No they aren't. Because they sit with their backs to the wall with their boyfriends sitting across from them. They only sneak quick glances when their boyfriends are looking down taking bites of their food. And they quickly look away when making eye contact. Their boyfriends don't have a damn clue about what's going on. A girl who's teasing will continue to stare at you with a smirk when eye contact is made.

Quit projecting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Darkeningstar
I found out the hard way with a chick at my gym who always looked at me, I didn't approach and then she started touching another dude's arm the next few days :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No they aren't. Because they sit with their backs to the wall with their boyfriends sitting across from them. They only sneak quick glances when their boyfriends are looking down taking bites of their food. And they quickly look away when making eye contact. Their boyfriends don't have a damn clue about what's going on. A girl who's teasing will continue to stare at you with a smirk when eye contact is made.

Quit projecting.
It happened to me that an engaged girl was openly hitting on me even with her boyfriend around, some have no shame.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I found out the hard way with a chick at my gym who always looked at me, I didn't approach and then she started touching another dude's arm the next few days :feelswhy:
She has to approach you