nevermind, water is wet

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
water is wet, i have attracted the kind of user i wanted to avoid

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, LooksThinker and Deleted member 23558
Same for legit softmaxes such as gym routines.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, ZaC and hansmoleman
Sharing of surgical experiences.
this is not some walmart chocolate m8, no one gets surgery and almost no one benefits from it either except those obviously recessed

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
nigga bc not every1 has a sub human base who needs 50k worth of surgery to scrape mtn,its over if you care care about surgery that much i got otoplasty last month its no big deal just get whatever surgery you need but over researching about it does nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
nigga bc not every1 has a sub human base who needs 50k worth of surgery to scrape mtn,its over if you care care about surgery that much i got one otoplasty last month its no big deal just get whatever surgery you need but over researching about it does nothing.

the post has nothing to do with surgeries

this is not some walmart chocolate m8, no one gets surgery and almost no one benefits from it either except those obviously recessed

again, the post is not about surgeries

again, the post is not about surgeries
you braught up surgery in 2 out of your 5 points on what this server should be ABOUT HAHAH,whats there to discuss about surgery every1 already knows what surgery they need and the important stuff about it lol its not that deep

• +1
theres no logic or something you can learn here its all bs 99,99 people wont get a surgery but yeah its easy to say that gym is cope and its over

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman and LooksThinker
you braught up surgery in 2 out of your 5 points on what this server should be ABOUT HAHAH,whats there to discuss about surgery every1 already knows what surgery they need and the important stuff about it lol its not that deep

your reply kind of reinforces my point though

💧💦💦💦💦💧💧💧💧💧💦💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊💦💦🫧🫧

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
water is wet, i have attracted the kind of user i wanted to avoid
but what's the point of surgery? if you are on an obscure website like this one then obviously you don't have a good life situation. I don't give an ounce of a fuck about my looks level I would still hate my life and many people even if I became a chad or got all the surgery possible

but what's the point of surgery? if you are on an obscure website like this one then obviously you don't have a good life situation. I don't give an ounce of a fuck about my looks level I would still hate my life and many people even if I became a chad or got all the surgery possible
speak for yourself bitch i love my life

• Love it
Reactions: Fiqh
sure you love life despite posting on a shitty incel forum
you act like i’m on here all day i’m just on here for heightmaxxing information mainly. and spreading some knowledge. it doesn’t consume my life.