NEW 75 INCH TV

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
My parents bought an oversized sony tv

I told my mom it look likes shit and she said im ungrateful dumb bitch it LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SHIT NO WONDER WHY MY PARENTS ARE POOR THEY MAKE STUPID EXPENSES LIKE THIS FUCKING MONKEYS

FUCK THEM

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I’ve been paying halves on rents recently too and this is what they do with the extra money they’ve had

25A855D2 8ADF 4CF5 8514 262A412C1B01

That shit prob cost less than my LG 48 inch C2 oled TV I have in my bedroom.
It probably did the quality is fucking ass my dumbass mother prioritized size over quality

Blackpilled once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 22780 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It probably did the quality is fucking ass my dumbass mother prioritized size over quality

Blackpilled once again
Be grateful chief. It’s still a great gift to receive. What brand is it anyways?

Be grateful chief. It’s still a great gift to receive. What brand is it anyways?
Sony

It's not a gift for me I don't watch tv, there are larger issues at hand, and she buys a dumbass tv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Jigen
lol hung over a shitty fireplace with ugly wires hanging down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
fuck your mother. That dirty bitch

Sony

It's not a gift for me I don't watch tv, there are larger issues at hand, and she buys a dumbass tv
My mom is like that too. Buys a bunch of dumb shit like iPads and purses. Meanwhile owes credit card companies jfl Can’t fix stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
haha fucking boomers 💀 my mom's house is chock full of useless shit and she keeps buying more shit and playing victim about how she's actually very organized. when I was a kid she bought me around 20 plush animals, around 10 of which were pretty large. when she 'cleans' she just piles everything into several corners or rooms not currently used or reasonably hidden so she can let in strangers 💀 she is VERY far gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
haha fucking boomers 💀 my mom's house is chock full of useless shit and she keeps buying more shit and playing victim about how she's actually very organized. when I was a kid she bought me around 20 plush animals, around 10 of which were pretty large. when she 'cleans' she just piles everything into several corners or rooms not currently used or reasonably hidden so she can let in strangers 💀 she is VERY far gone
My mom does the same but whit my room, my room is a deposit for stuff she doesn't uses or she doesn't want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

I told my mom it look likes shit and she said im ungrateful dumb bitch it LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SHIT NO WONDER WHY MY PARENTS ARE POOR THEY MAKE STUPID EXPENSES LIKE THIS FUCKING MONKEY
Maybe it's not calibrated properly, many modern TVs have all sorts of functions that add extra-frames, increase the contrast, colors, smooth out the images, etc. - the end result looks very artificial and more like a video game, you need to disable all that stuff.

I’ve been paying halves on rents recently too and this is what they do with the extra money they’ve had

View attachment 2002544
My mom bought it aswell but she placed a table in front of it that is as tall as the place she hang the TV on, so basically we can't watch it because there is a giant table that can't be moved because it is just as big as 2/3 of the room and it is very fragile because it is made out of glass.

I told my mom it look likes shit and she said im ungrateful dumb bitch it LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SHIT NO WONDER WHY MY PARENTS ARE POOR THEY MAKE STUPID EXPENSES LIKE THIS FUCKING MONKEYS

FUCK THEM
I will buy a 75" inch Samsung UHD Crystal 4K TV once I get some money: I don't care about material things that much but I saw one in a local store and got amazed by it... But first I need to buy a good laptop so I can moneymaxx using the internet.