New bonesmashing method

Cr™

Cr™

Gold
I do not support bonesmashing nor do I know if it's true or not.

but if it's true

One of the negative effects of bonesmashing is assemtry as you can't put as much equal pressure all over the bone but my idea is to make a mold of your cheekbone using Plastic and make it wearable with a rope or metal bar and then you hit the mold with the hammer and the mold will distribute the force equally over the cheekbones not allowing for any assemtry

Im just promoting an idea for people to do more research on as I do not know if this will work or not
(do not do this at home :lul:)

@Clavicular
@Orc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, overtier1011, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Say something bump

If one of u doesn't say something I'll start TWEAKKing (bump)

I’ve never seen someone ascend from Bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: FBl, Deleted member 87367, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Give this man a botb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian, Frexa, nullandvoid and 1 other person
No bonesmashing for your recessed skull

Wouldn’t the surface area be too large to induce a micro fracture? You need a focused high impact force in order to do it, I think this would just distribute the force and create unnecessary damage to soft tissue.

Wouldn’t the surface area be too large to induce a micro fracture? You need a focused high impact force in order to do it, I think this would just distribute the force and create unnecessary damage to soft tissue.
Were hitting too hard to make it low impact were basically distributing the hard force which will of course make results take longer but it will ensure perfect semetry or however it's spelled

lil nigga bragging about reputation and posts on an incel forum
No nigga its the fact that your tryna argue with someone who clearly has know more knowledge about this than you :lul:

lil nigga bragging about reputation and posts on an incel forum
Litteraly all your fucking posts are all negative :lul: you've got 0 rep somehow :lul::lul:

Litteraly all your fucking posts are all negative :lul: you've got 0 rep somehow :lul::lul:
imagine caring about reputation points on an INCEL FORUM kys already end your meaningless indian soul:lul: :lul:

imagine caring about reputation points on an INCEL FORUM kys already end your meaningless indian soul:lul: :lul:
Guess what buddy :lul: your on that incel forum and you brought up indian from no where clearly you are a curry you dalit