new chad???

Plastic made but still yes

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and noonespecial
zygos look insane but i doubt it
I don't know it looks pretty obvious Plus I mean there's just not many flaw there if you look at the lips and the lack of wrinkles and the maturity and everything it kind of just screams plastic as well as just like the luminescent skin

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and noonespecial
Surgery maxxed but obviously yeah

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and verlooksen
I don't know it looks pretty obvious Plus I mean there's just not many flaw there if you look at the lips and the lack of wrinkles and the maturity and everything it kind of just screams plastic as well as just like the luminescent skin
its the lighting and/or products they put on his face as he is at a shoot obviously
he looks a lot more 'normal' in his ig pics
very underrated though

its the lighting and/or products they put on his face as he is at a shoot obviously
he looks a lot more 'normal' in his ig pics
very underrated though
Oh for sure plastic or not I mean it's still a crazy good look I do think there is some plastic for sure as I stated especially just how common that is with any job you need to look good for whether it's acting or modeling I don't think he's like full plastic but definitely up there in my opinion I could be wrong

Oh for sure plastic or not I mean it's still a crazy good look I do think there is some plastic for sure as I stated especially just how common that is with any job you need to look good for whether it's acting or modeling I don't think he's like full plastic but definitely up there in my opinion I could be wrong
whether or not doesnt matter anyway as he looks insane

• +1
Reactions: batmanfan
Tumblr oo6xx3H7bN1uv8uc2o1 1280

completely mogged by someone 2 psl lower

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Least obvious frauding by surgery

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend