New CNN investigation says Eliot Rodger survived the Isla Vista Massacre, hiding from FBI Pursuit

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
471px Elliotrodger5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You’re curry tbh jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, yang and 1 other person
He isn’t dead, he’s hiding like a faggot in my attic

• +1
[Serious]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Amnesia
If only it were true 😞

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and Chadeep
ur nordic bro
Man Laughing GIFs | Tenor
BRO, THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE HEARD IN MY FUCKING LIFE. YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD I'M CAGING HARD AT YOU

• +1
BRO, THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE HEARD IN MY FUCKING LIFE. YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD I'M CAGING HARD AT YOU
You dare disrespect a fellow member of the square?

You utter low sentience dog, it seems you don't seem to understand that I am parodying the curries who claim they can pass as med.

I feel sorry for your classmates--you clearly were the one student who would snitch to the teacher over everything.

I'm sorry for your home life too--studies show that EQ is mostly genetic, so your parents must have had the same mongoloid brain that you do.

6591AD09 4D76 4AD9 8A24 3654A6D2BB1E

No wonder you get most of your socialization online, no one wants to talk to a dense baboon like you IRL.

Banderas

I'm not even mad nigga. I would feel sorry for you but I'm a medically diagnosed dark triad badboy.

King Francis27 Coronation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Nosecel
the fact that ithought this was real tells me ive been awak e for to long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and Nosecel
You dare disrespect a fellow member of the square?

You utter low sentience dog, it seems you don't seem to understand that I am parodying the curries who claim they can pass as med.

I feel sorry for your classmates--you clearly were the one student who would snitch to the teacher over everything.

I'm sorry for your home life too--studies show that EQ is mostly genetic, so your parents must have had the same mongoloid brain that you do.

View attachment 352380

No wonder you get most of your socialization online, no one wants to talk to a dense baboon like you IRL.

View attachment 352381

I'm not even mad nigga. I would feel sorry for you but I'm a medically diagnosed dark triad badboy.

View attachment 352382
SAD SHIT, SON. I THINK I'VE BEEN MOGGED INTO INCELDOM. HOW CAN I COPE WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME? IT'S ABSOLUTELY OVER THIS BRUTAL MOGGING.

• +1