Can’t wait to shove this thing up my asshole

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
@Grimba @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
Bro... stop.

You know that vibrator pill destroyed @Amnesia be careful.

You are geh

It’s to use on girls bc I don’t like giving head
Why'd you give head anyway? That's like girl saying she doesn't like fucking ass. It's not her job anyway so why worry.

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Why'd you give head anyway? That's like girl saying she doesn't like fucking ass. It's not her job anyway so why worry.
I don’t give head. Girls ask me and I refuse and it messes up the dynamic bc they’re used to it and they want clit action. In theory it should make sex better for me and the girl and make the relationship dynamics smoother

I don’t give head. Girls ask me and I refuse and it messes up the dynamic bc they’re used to it and they want clit action. In theory it should make sex better for me and the girl and make the relationship dynamics smoother
Girls never asked me, and I never showed any initiative either. And if one asks, just say later or smth instead of timidly saying no

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Girls never asked me, and I never showed any initiative either. And if one asks, just say later or smth instead of timidly saying no
I don’t say it timidly. Weird thing to assume. Only been asked first time once. Others will ask after a few times or comment or complain that I haven’t. Also a lot girls are on meds that mess up their arousal and my dick is big so if I bust out the vibrator during or before to get them more wet the sex will be better and they won’t end up as sore or bleeding from damage to their pussy so then I can fuck them more.

is that a microphone @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot