New Copypasta just dropped

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
We don’t hate y’all because you get no pussy, you’re short, you’re ugly

I’m pretty sure most people agree that lookism fucking sucks, like NO SHIT short guys can face obstacles and men that don’t fit male beauty standards in the dating life, but you guys take It WAYYYY TOOO FAR

I’ve seen talks of nazism, racism, sexism, literally everything under the sun browsing your sites

And I’m not saying you can’t critique women, women are people and people aren’t perfect, but female GENOCIDE??? OVER PUSSY?

A lot of you have genuine issues that just aren’t gonna be fixed with hate. Sure, chatting it up about how you hate women with your incel bros might feel nice, but even if you are wronged no one can fix you but yourself.

If all of you GENUINELY talked about social issues that involved no hatred, people wouldn’t use incel as such a loaded insult. Maybe women would care more if you all acted you age! Maybe more people would be understanding.

You can be a victim, but having a victim mentally sets all of you so far back.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, pig_face, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
What’s that dudes problem? Why is he seething so hard for this tranny?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, 8uAte, Chadeep and 3 others
RDT 20240624 1043585476217992340276415

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, pig_face, Aypo129 and 3 others
Ever since the age of 9, I've been abused. People would make fun of me for my slightly larger than average muscles. I've had enough of it, and I don't appreciate your comments about my arms. I'm simply requesting that you treat me as a human being. Under that rough outer appearance, I bet there is a nice, healthy, aesthetically pleasing, heavenly blessed beauty. But no beauty will ever make up for a woman with a negative spirit.