New Evidence-based Theory on LTR Evolution

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
So basically it's time for a new high quality thread by your boyo

Ezgifcom gif maker 43

Today while i was rotting in my basement i developed a new groundbreaking theory

Attachments

We all know that in 2021+ LTR is a massive cope with tiktok and everything so i thought :

WHY DID WE EVER THINK LTR WAS LEGIT?

Lets look back in time when we were living in small villages with no more than 100 people

No railways, planes, streets, internet or any other connection to the outside world

The man was farming and the woman was keeping an eye on the children

This was rhe time the now outdated concept of LTR was created

With the first Industrial Revolution this began to change with increased urbanisation and large cities and more connectivity through railways

Then later it increased even more through the car and the telephone

Then women even got rights and it all went downhill from there

The Internet and Tiktok was the last event and destroyed normies smv once for all

Pnas1219361110fig01

Thx for reading

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 6403, oatmeal and 7 others
Snapchat 1890340847

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DownSyndromeBBC, Deleted member 6873 and PubertyMaxxer
@Collagen or rope
@MoeZart
@austrianvirgin
@eduardkoopman

I have solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
This is not a new theory. Men shamed sluts which forced them to have 1 partner and also females couldn't support themselves without a man. Now females are making more than men, have unlimited access to men, there is no slut shaming and actual slut pride now, and all of this as basically allowed hypergamy to run rampant in females where before men limited it. There is literally no end to this it will get worse and worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Norwooder, ConspiracyTheory and 6 others
This is not a new theory. Men shamed sluts which forced them to have 1 partner and also females couldn't support themselves without a man. Now females are making more than men, have unlimited access to men, there is no slut shaming and actual slut pride now, and all of this as basically allowed hypergamy to run rampant in females where before men limited it. There is literally no end to this it will get worse and worse.
Damn bro its so over for normies, i cant fucking cope

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Dogs
get looks and fuck sluts and never settle

you have to adapt to these new times

LTR with sluts are only for soyboys anyway

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Norwooder, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
get looks and fuck sluts and never settle

you have to adapt to these new times

LTR with sluts are only for soyboys anyway
Only works for chadlites or chads

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
This is a bullshit..I am 43 and am holding frame and spinning plates..I soap my balls in Pheromone-enhanced Soaps!...TicTac what is that a breath mint?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
This is a bullshit..I am 43 and am holding frame and spinning plates..I soap my balls in Pheromone-enhanced Soaps!...TicTac what is that a breath mint?
Mirin, 43 is male prime tbh, men age like fine wine

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Mirin, 43 is male prime tbh, men age like fine wine
God damm right boy..That is what Coach Red Pill taught me....You don't think I am alpha?..I just went$ 70,000 in debt for a new Corvette..beacuse I am alpha as Fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, PubertyMaxxer and ConspiracyTheory
@Collagen or rope
@MoeZart
@austrianvirgin
@eduardkoopman
To add.
LTR and marriage was in old times also, legit. Because it was a legit and easy way for parents to leave all their assetsas 1 piece, so to give it to their children. Like a piece of land, to farm.
I know my family had a whole lineage of passing on the farm from parents to youngest male child. Divorce and farm separation would had made that impossible to do. It was a good extra thing, to survive, for the children, in those harder survival times

i'm not giving advice from teenagers about ltr. shut the fuck up