NEW EXERCISE LIKE MEWING WHICH CHANGES UR FACE???

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
Wtf

Attachments

• VID_20220925_003411_035.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, mafiaboy, Deleted member 21044 and 7 others
@russiancel his gonial angle is changed

imagine getting caught by someone else doing this autistic shit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 8365 and 9 others
Why is it always spanish speaking people who come up with this shit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 8365, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
back in the day we used to call this erotic asphyxiation.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Mongrelcel
face pulling has been around alongside thumbpulling for years this isn't new xD one dude on thegreatwork.org had his jaw broken alongside tmj from doing this and has to get surgery and provided pics i dont recommend facepulling but thumbpulling is safe and i do it everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and galego123
based favela looks maxxer

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Chewing is responsible for gonial angle changes more than mewing (even tho mewing still supposed to fix high gonial angle and downward growth issues)
mewing is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
mewing is a meme
Right. It can work good for side profile pictures (because of a raised hyoid bone) but doing it 24/7 is a joke. You just need to breathe through a nose and not your mouth if you don't want your face to be fucked

Surely this would just fuck up your teeth by tilting them, this wont change bone, but it will probably make you require extractions if you fuck up hard enough.
Explain

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
Explain what?
Its obvious applying significant pressure to your teeth at that angle will tilt them?
All this shit will do is tilt your molars.

Look at adults that develop habits of sucking their fingers and stuff, this is similar but its just using a belt which will put pressure on the top of the molars when you bite and drag against them.

This wont move your maxilia I doubt this will have significant force to move bone, but will have enough to tilt teeth, maybe a FM will improve your maxillia.

didn't all the beltpullcels get fucked? :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Nims
We need something else that can be done passively. Facepulling is so time consuming even to get minor results.

Lmao I remember this dude (the dude reacting) he did some crazy UEE to fully hooded eyes transformation via bonesmashing and eyelid pulling

He ascended hard

Most important thread on this whole site I do this with a resistance band it works